- Reviews & FAQ's
- Shipping and Returns
- Price Guarantee
- Why Shop With Us?
If you need versatility and quiet functionality in a pool lift, the NEW ADA Compliant, and UL Certified Scout Excel Lift is the one for you.
The NEW Scout Excel replaces its predecessor, the Scout 2 Lift, and improves the design by replacing the rotation base with a more robust, sleeker, and quieter version. This rotation base design gives you more freedom to set the lift further back from the edge of your pool while eliminating the large and often obtrusive rotation gear housing that was associated with the Scout 2.
Quieter, sleeker,uip and more attractive, the Scout Excel is perfect for almost any pool design. With the new base not only can you set the lift further back from the edge of your pool but the adjustable seat pole, combined with an optional pull-out leg rest, allows you to clear short spa walls and pool curbs of up to 26 inches high.
The base of the lift fits into a standard 1.9” x 6” pool stanchion anchor but adapters can be purchased to adapt the lift to many existing anchor systems that may already be in your deck. We also offer special anchor systems for a wood deck and paver applications.
Like all Aqua Creek lifts, the Scout Excel is constructed from all stainless steel with a durable powder coat finish in your choice of colors; standard white, gray, or tan. Seats and footrests are also available with color options in standard blue, white, gray, and tan.
The Scout Excel comes standard with a 24v rechargeable battery, wall mount battery charger, hand controller, and the best warranty in the industry; a 5 year structural and 5 years prorated electronics warranty.
|FREE Pool Lift Cover
|Battery and Charger Included
|30-day Return Policy
|Lowest Price Guarantee
|5 yr Limited Warranty
- UL Certified
- 375 lb. (170 kg) weight capacity
- Setback range up to 44”
- 10” water draft
- Adjustable seat pole
- Direct drive rotation
- Flip-up armrests
- All stainless steel construction
- Durable powder coat finish
- Rechargeable battery & wall mount charger
- F-808SA: Scout/Mighty Standard Anchor Specs Standard concrete deck, fully imbedded in the deck
- F-808SA-10: Scout/Mighty 10″ Anchor Specs Allows for up to 4" of the anchor to extend above the concrete footing, allowing for it to be the same level as the surface of pavers
- F-77SSA: Scout/Mighty Shallow Concrete Deck Anchor To be used with shallower decks (6" thickness) Also raises the height clearance of the lift by 3". This anchor stays on the deck when the lift is removed and the transport cart can't be used with it. Seldom used, but meets specific application requirements.
- F-842SWDA: Scout Series Wood Deck Anchor Specs To be used with wood decks
- To get the most out of the battery life, it is recommended to remove the battery and place it on the charger at the end of each day.
- It is also recommended to charge the battery every time the lift is not in use so you're assured you can use it anytime needed.
- Five-year pro-rated electronics warranty
- Five-year structural warranty
The Scout Excel Pool Lift by Aqua Creek
Very pleased with the knowledgeable customer service staff. All of our questions were answered. She even took the time to contact the manufacturer for additional questions/details. Excellent customer service and quick turn-around time. Highly recommend Wheelchair Liberty and will use again in the future.
Thanks for awesome customer service!
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order unless it is an item that is built as orders come in. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
DEFECTS OR DAMAGES
If your item is defective or was damaged in shipping, please call us at 1-888-998-8840 or email us at email@example.com. We will arrange for the item to be repaired or replaced promptly.
Orders cancelled after the item has shipped are subject to all standard return policies. You must accept delivery, obtain an RA Number and ship the item back to the correct address. If delivery of an item is refused, return shipping costs are deducted from the issued credit and a 25% restocking fee (minimum $25) will apply.
At Wheelchair Liberty, we strive to make sure that you always purchase the right product that you need. If you aren't sure about a product please check in with one of our experts to make sure you have exactly what you need: 888-998-8840
However, we know that sometimes you may still receive a product that doesn’t work for you or you may have made a mistake during order placement. If you need to return an item, please review below:
Most items may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund. They must be returned at the customer’s expense in their original packaging and be in new condition. Many items require a restocking fee back to the manufacturer. Click here to review the full Return Policy.
'BEST ON WEB'
Shopping at Wheelchair Liberty should be an enjoyable experience where you don’t have to worry if you’re getting the best price. When you shop with Wheelchair Liberty you automatically receive our 100% 6-Month Price Match Guarantee*. If you find the identical item for less within 6 months of your purchase, including on our own site, let us know and if we can verify it in print, we'll discount our price or issue you a refund for the difference!
When you compare prices, remember that Wheelchair Liberty is the only internet retailer that offers complimentary CC service that you can add to your cart during checkout. This means you get a personalized Customization and Compatibility check by one of our experts to make sure you have exactly what you need.
Keep in mind that Wheelchair Liberty will only price match products from an authorized internet dealer, this means that companies with a storefront are excluded. For instance, Wheelchair Liberty will not price match Amazon and eBay because they are unauthorized dealers. When you purchase from an authorized internet dealer like Wheelchair Liberty you can rest easy that you are purchasing authentic products, expertise and superior support; and this is for the life of the product!*Most of our products are covered by our Price Match Guarantee, and we constantly work with our suppliers to get the best deals so we can pass these great prices on to you.. There are, however some products that we cannot guarantee due to the pricing regulations:
- Best Care LLC
- Graham Field
- Spectrum Aquatics
- Proactive Medical
- Wheelchair Carrier
- Compass Health
*Our 100% Price Match Guarantee has some limitations:
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers or discount codes are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, Amazon etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax