- Why We Like It
- Specifications and Literature
- Free Gift
- Reviews & FAQ's
- Shipping and Returns
- Price Guarantee
- Why Shop With Us?
The Revolution Power Pool Lift is a versatile, ADA compliant, UL certified pool lift with a lifting capacity of 500 pounds. This power pool lift comes standard with an adjustable seat pole clearing short walls and curbs, making it an ideal pool lift for both above and in-ground pools & spas.
Easy self-operation and durable construction.
The Revolution Pool Lift is designed to be easily self-operated by the user through the use of a submersible 4 button handset. The Revolution Pool Lift is constructed of all stainless steel frame with a durable powder coat finish in your choice of colors; standard white, gray, or tan. Seats and footrests are also available with color options in standard blue, white, gray, and tan.
Options include a solar charging station, sling seat, spine board attachment, and colored covers to match the lift.
Aqua Creek offers the best warranties in the industry, with a 5 year structural and 5 year prorated electronics warranty.
|FREE $50 Gift Card||FREE Shipping|
|Battery and Charger Included||30-day Return Policy|
|Lowest Price Guarantee||5 yr Limited Warranty|
- ADA Compliant
- UL Certified
- 500 lbs. (226 kg) weight capacity*
- Setback range 21” – 36” (54 – 91 cm)
- Clearances vary by wall height & width
- 360 degree rotation
- Flip up armrests
- All stainless steel construction
- Durable powder coat finish
- Rechargeable battery & wall mount charger
- Versatile and can be used for both above-ground and in-ground pools.
- Impressive weight capacity, accommodating to bariatric patients.
- Easy self-operation through the 4-button handset.
Additional Accessories Available for Purchase:
- F-710RLA - Anchor kit, standard 2” ID x 8” deep
- FC-77RLA-C - Anchor kit, semi-recessed, shallow concrete deck
- F-720SSC - Cover, Standard lockable, blue
- F-720SSC-T - Cover, Standard lockable, tan
- F-720SSC-G - Cover, Standard lockable, gray
- F-423CS - Chest strap
- F-019CA - Cycle attachment
- F-422PLH-2 - Headrest
- F-LRB - Pull-out leg rest
- F-045SCH - Solar charging station
- F-714RTC - Transport cart
To order call one of our experts 888-998-8840 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- F-702RLNA: Revolution Lift Spec
- F-702RLNA-SPA: Revolution Spa Lift Spec
- F-702RLNA-DD: Revolution Deep Draft Spec
- F-710RLA: Revolution Anchor Spec
- FC-77RLA-C Shallow Deck Anchor Spec
- F-734RSA: Revolution Spine Board Spec
- F-706RLSS: Revolution w/Sling Seat Spec
- F-037XXLS: Revolution Super Duty Sling Spec
- F-03EZHB4P: Revolution 4 Pt Hanger Bar Spec
- F-714RTC: Revolution Transport Cart Spec
- F-702RLNA: Revolution Lift Manual
- F-702RLNA-SPA: Revolution Spa Lift Manual
- F-702RLNA-DD: Revolution Deep Draft Manual
- F-710RLA: Revolution Anchor Instructions
- FC-77RLA-C: Shallow Deck Anchor Instructions
- F-734RSA: Revolution Spine Board Instructions
- F-706RLSS: Revolution Sling Seat Option Instructions
- F-714RTC: Revolution Transport Cart Instructions
- F-840SDS: Scout/Revolution/Titan Fix Kit Instructions
- F-702RLNA: Revolution Application Chart
- F-702RLNA-SPA: Revolution Spa Application Chart
- F-702RLNA-DD: Revolution Deep Draft Application Chart
- Revolution Sales Flyer
- Pool & Spa Profile Guide
You'll get a FREE $50 Gift Card via email once your order has been shipped.
- Five year pro-rated electronics warranty
- Five year structural warranty
We serve a large population of people with special physical needs. The Revolution Lift makes it possible for our members and guests to access and exit the pool with ease and safety. It accommodates people of all sizes and physical abilities and the design includes safety feature such as the foot rest and lap and chest straps. The lift design is also easy to operate by your self or with help. We also really appreciate the exceptional customer service provided by Aquacreek as it is truly outstanding.
Thanks to an Aqua Creek Revolution pool lift, swimming is a regular part of my exercise program after becoming a quadriplegic eight years ago.
The construction of the lift is so impressive and allows easy and safe access to the pool. It far exceeds the capabilities of other lifts and is a much safer unit than others I've used. What's more, the Aqua Creek product surpasses Americans with Disabilities Act requirements!
My wife and I are very pleased with this Aqua Creek lift, and as a result, I'm able to enjoy pool therapy that benefits my entire body. Way to go Aqua Creek for breaking down another barrier for the disabled and handicapped!
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order unless it is an item that is built as orders come in. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com.
DEFECTS OR DAMAGES
If your item is defective or was damaged in shipping, please call us at 1-888-998-8840 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will arrange for the item to be repaired or replaced promptly.
Orders cancelled after the item has shipped are subject to all standard return policies. You must accept delivery, obtain an RA Number and ship the item back to the correct address. If delivery of an item is refused, return shipping costs are deducted from the issued credit and a 25% restocking fee (minimum $25) will apply.
At Wheelchair Liberty, we strive to make sure that you always purchase the right product that you need. If you aren't sure about a product please check in with one of our experts to make sure you have exactly what you need: 888-998-8840
However, we know that sometimes you may still receive a product that doesn’t work for you or you may have made a mistake during order placement. If you need to return an item, please review below:
Most items may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund. They must be returned at the customer’s expense in their original packaging and be in new condition. Many items require a restocking fee back to the manufacturer. Click here to review the full Return Policy.
'BEST ON WEB'
Shopping at Wheelchair Liberty should be an enjoyable experience where you don’t have to worry if you’re getting the best price. When you shop with Wheelchair Liberty you automatically receive our 100% 6-Month Price Match Guarantee*. If you find the identical item for less within 6 months of your purchase, including on our own site, let us know and if we can verify it in print, we'll discount our price or issue you a refund for the difference!
When you compare prices, remember that Wheelchair Liberty is the only internet retailer that offers complimentary CC service that you can add to your cart during checkout. This means you get a personalized Customization and Compatibility check by one of our experts to make sure you have exactly what you need.
Keep in mind that Wheelchair Liberty will only price match products from an authorized internet dealer, this means that companies with a storefront are excluded. For instance, Wheelchair Liberty will not price match Amazon and eBay because they are unauthorized dealers. When you purchase from an authorized internet dealer like Wheelchair Liberty you can rest easy that you are purchasing authentic products, expertise and superior support; and this is for the life of the product!*Most of our products are covered by our Price Match Guarantee, and we constantly work with our suppliers to get the best deals so we can pass these great prices on to you.. There are, however some products that we cannot guarantee due to the pricing regulations:
- Best Care LLC
- Graham Field
- Spectrum Aquatics
- Proactive Medical
- Wheelchair Carrier
- Compass Health
*Our 100% Price Match Guarantee has some limitations:
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers or discount codes are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, Amazon etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $100 (liftgate services excluded).