- Why We Like It
- Reviews & FAQ's
- Shipping and Returns
- Price Guarantee
- Why Shop With Us?
The SUITCASE® TRIFOLD® AS Portable Folding Ramp by EZ-ACCESS makes transporting longer ramps possible easier and simpler with its unique three-fold design, allowing this portable ramp to be used and carried as one unit, or can quickly be separated into two panels as needed.
The SUITCASE® TRIFOLD® AS Portable Folding Ramp features a durable aircraft-quality aluminum construction that can support up to 800 lbs. This folding portable ramp features an applied, slip-resistant surface for enhanced safety and self-adjusting bottom transition plates to accommodate uneven surfaces.
This portable ramp is Offered available in various lengths from 5' to 10' and is ideal an ideal solution for wheelchair and scooter access for raised landings, entryways, or larger vehicles.
Optional Top Lip Extension for vehicle use:
The patented EZ Access Top Lip Extension (TLE) helps the SUITCASE® ramps clear most vans and SUV's rear bumpers by increasing the standard 3” top lip transition plate to 9”. The TLE is compatible with the SUITCASE® Singlefold AS Ramp, SUITCASE® Singlefold Ramp, and the SUITCASE® Trifold AS Ramp.
|Lifetime Warranty||FREE Shipping|
|Lowest Price Guarantee||30-day Return Policy|
- Lifetime Warranty
- This unique portable ramp is easy to set up and transport thanks to its 3-fold design and its ability to separate into two easy-to-carry sections.
- Applied, slip-resistant texture allows mobility devices to retain traction in all weather conditions.
- Durable, ergonomically-designed carrying handles for convenience and comfort.
- Features interlocking brackets to provide smoother operation and reduced pinch points.
- Self-adjusting bottom transition plates independently adjust for easy conversion from ramp to ground. Formed top lip transition plates offer secure placement.
- Side rail curbs serve as guides to help prevent mobility devices from driving off the edge of the ramp.
- Optional Top Lip Extension (TLE) compatible.
- Made in the USA.
- Unique trifold design allowing easier and simpler transport and storage for a long portable ramp.
- Applied slip-resistant surface for additional safety and reliable traction.
- Durable aluminum construction for corrosion enabling this portable ramp to withstand repeated use and outdoor weather conditions.
- Self-adjusting transition plates for smooth applications and use uneven terrain
- A high weight capacity to support a wide variety of mobility equipment.
What is the difference between the SUITCASE® Singlefold ramps and the SUITCASE® Trifold® AS ramp?
The SUITCASE Singlefold ramps fold in half one time and remain the overall length of the ramp when folded. The Trifold AS ramp folds in half and then in half the long way to make the ramp half as long and half as wide when folded.
Why do some ramps have the black applied surface, but not others?
This is a preference point for some people. Both surfaces are very durable and slip-resistant.
Can this ramp be separated?
Yes. By removing two bolts, the ramp can be separated into two sections for easy transport or storage.
What are the plates for at the top and bottom of the ramp?
There is a fixed top transition plate for secure placement with holes for attaching to the supporting surface. There are also two independently adjustable ground transition plates that allow for smoother transfers from ramp-to-ground and ground-to-ramp.
|Item Number||Product Weight (lbs)||Weight Capacity (lbs)||Product Width (in)||Product Depth (in)||Product Height (in)|
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order unless it is an item that is built as orders come in. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
DEFECTS OR DAMAGES
If your item is defective or was damaged in shipping, please call us at 1-888-998-8840 or email us at email@example.com. We will arrange for the item to be repaired or replaced promptly.
Orders cancelled after the item has shipped are subject to all standard return policies. You must accept delivery, obtain an RA Number and ship the item back to the correct address. If delivery of an item is refused, return shipping costs are deducted from the issued credit and a 25% restocking fee (minimum $25) will apply.
At Wheelchair Liberty, we strive to make sure that you always purchase the right product that you need. If you aren't sure about a product please check in with one of our experts to make sure you have exactly what you need: 888-998-8840
However, we know that sometimes you may still receive a product that doesn’t work for you or you may have made a mistake during order placement. If you need to return an item, please review below:
Most items may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund. They must be returned at the customer’s expense in their original packaging and be in new condition. Many items require a restocking fee back to the manufacturer. Click here to review the full Return Policy.
'BEST ON WEB'
Shopping at Wheelchair Liberty should be an enjoyable experience where you don’t have to worry if you’re getting the best price. When you shop with Wheelchair Liberty you automatically receive our 100% 6-Month Price Match Guarantee*. If you find the identical item for less within 6 months of your purchase, including on our own site, let us know and if we can verify it in print, we'll discount our price or issue you a refund for the difference!
When you compare prices, remember that Wheelchair Liberty is the only internet retailer that offers complimentary CC service that you can add to your cart during checkout. This means you get a personalized Customization and Compatibility check by one of our experts to make sure you have exactly what you need.
Keep in mind that Wheelchair Liberty will only price match products from an authorized internet dealer, this means that companies with a storefront are excluded. For instance, Wheelchair Liberty will not price match Amazon and eBay because they are unauthorized dealers. When you purchase from an authorized internet dealer like Wheelchair Liberty you can rest easy that you are purchasing authentic products, expertise and superior support; and this is for the life of the product!*Most of our products are covered by our Price Match Guarantee, and we constantly work with our suppliers to get the best deals so we can pass these great prices on to you.. There are, however some products that we cannot guarantee due to the pricing regulations:
- Best Care LLC
- Graham Field
- Spectrum Aquatics
- Proactive Medical
- Wheelchair Carrier
- Compass Health
*Our 100% Price Match Guarantee has some limitations:
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers or discount codes are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, Amazon etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $100 (liftgate services excluded).