- Why We Like It
- Reviews & FAQ's
- Shipping and Returns
- Price Guarantee
- Why Shop With Us?
SafeHandlingSheet - No More Short-Sheeting the Bed.
Designed for horizontal lifting and positioning, the SafeHandlingSheet Positioning Slings By Handicare can be used in combination with mobile and stationary lift systems utilizing a two-point sling bar. The sheet remains on the bed and under the patient at all times, ready for the caregiver to use when needed. This provides comfort and convenience for the patient while minimizing strain and effort for the caregiver.
The SystemRoMedic SafeHandlingSheet for Horizontal Lifting and Positioning is designed to assist patients with pleasant horizontal repositioning and transfers while putting the caregiver under minimal strain. This lift sling is supportive and simple to use, and it's comfortable enough to leave on the bed or other horizontal platforms between transfers, decreasing the number of times the patient has to be disturbed. This helps the patient to be more comfortable while also easing the burden on the caregiver.
The SafeHandlingSheet is used in conjunction with ceiling or mobile patient lifts, as well as a two-point sling bar, to provide safe and pleasant repositioning and transfers that do not require physical lifting. 16-point straps, 8 on each side, equally support and distribute the patient's weight, while three alternative lift loops on each side allow for unique, adjustable adjustments that are adaptable to any patient and transfer situation. These loops are color-coded for simple use and placing in patient charts, as well as convenient notation of bespoke positions. The lift straps are simply tucked under the mattress or placed in the pockets on the edges of each sheet once the transfer is complete, allowing it to stay in place for future quick and easy transfers and positioning with no patient disruption.
This transfer and positioning assistance comes in a variety of models and sizes to better suit each situation and the demands of the patient. Solid polyester, polyester net, or disposable cotton material are available in a range of sizes up to 2XL, with a weight capacity of 1250 lbs.
|Lowest Price Guarantee||Up to 18 Months Warranty|
|15 Days Return Policy||FREE Shipping|
- Complies with safe skin recommendations of the National Pressure Ulcer Advisory Panel (NPUAP) to “lift not drag”
- For use with ceiling lifts or floor lifts
- Durable hygienic, low-friction materials – smooth surfaces are easy to wipe clean and promote ease of transfer when sliding the sheet underneath the patient
- Color-coded lift loops – located along the full length of the sheet for complete horizontal support and allow for safe, intuitive applications
- Alternative loops – enable optimal adaptation to patient and transfer situation when connecting to the suspension bar
- Loop pockets – for practical storage of lift loops when not in use
- Positioning handles – provides the caregiver with a secure grip for easier manual positioning
- Can be laundered or disinfected with standard cleaning agents
- Made in durable polyester and breathable polyester net materials
- Engineered for patients weighing up to 660lbs (300kg), 880lbs (400kg) or 1250lbs (570kg)
- Color-coded lift loops make application and placement a breeze.
- Can stay under the patient for convenient use following the transfer.
- Positional modification is made easier with three different lifting loops.
- Sixteen straps distribute the patient's weight more evenly for better support.
- After use, the included storage pockets are perfect for putting the lift straps out of the way.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order unless it is an item that is built as orders come in. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
DEFECTS OR DAMAGES
If your item is defective or was damaged in shipping, please call us at 1-888-998-8840 or email us at email@example.com. We will arrange for the item to be repaired or replaced promptly.
Orders cancelled after the item has shipped are subject to all standard return policies. You must accept delivery, obtain an RA Number and ship the item back to the correct address. If delivery of an item is refused, return shipping costs are deducted from the issued credit and a 25% restocking fee (minimum $25) will apply.
At Wheelchair Liberty, we strive to make sure that you always purchase the right product that you need. If you aren't sure about a product please check in with one of our experts to make sure you have exactly what you need: 888-998-8840
However, we know that sometimes you may still receive a product that doesn’t work for you or you may have made a mistake during order placement. If you need to return an item, please review below:
Most items may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund. They must be returned at the customer’s expense in their original packaging and be in new condition. Many items require a restocking fee back to the manufacturer. Click here to review the full Return Policy.
'BEST ON WEB'
Shopping at Wheelchair Liberty should be an enjoyable experience where you don’t have to worry if you’re getting the best price. When you shop with Wheelchair Liberty you automatically receive our 100% 6-Month Price Match Guarantee*. If you find the identical item for less within 6 months of your purchase, including on our own site, let us know and if we can verify it in print, we'll discount our price or issue you a refund for the difference!
When you compare prices, remember that Wheelchair Liberty is the only internet retailer that offers complimentary CC service that you can add to your cart during checkout. This means you get a personalized Customization and Compatibility check by one of our experts to make sure you have exactly what you need.
Keep in mind that Wheelchair Liberty will only price match products from an authorized internet dealer, this means that companies with a storefront are excluded. For instance, Wheelchair Liberty will not price match Amazon and eBay because they are unauthorized dealers. When you purchase from an authorized internet dealer like Wheelchair Liberty you can rest easy that you are purchasing authentic products, expertise and superior support; and this is for the life of the product!*Most of our products are covered by our Price Match Guarantee, and we constantly work with our suppliers to get the best deals so we can pass these great prices on to you.. There are, however some products that we cannot guarantee due to the pricing regulations:
- Best Care LLC
- Graham Field
- Spectrum Aquatics
- Proactive Medical
- Wheelchair Carrier
- Compass Health
*Our 100% Price Match Guarantee has some limitations:
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers or discount codes are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, Amazon etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax