- Why We Like It
- Reviews & FAQ's
- Shipping and Returns
- Price Guarantee
- Why Shop With Us?
The Protekt® Aire 6500 Bariatric Low Air Loss/Alternating Pressure Mattress System is ideal for patients with pressure ulcer stages 1-4. This air mattress offers 2 therapeutic methods to treat pressure ulcers, the alternating pressure method where the air is alternately pumped on the 20 air bladders in 10-minute cycles to evenly distribute pressure through the patient's body; This air mattress also uses low air loss therapy which keeps the user cool and dry by allowing minimal air to escape through the small laser holes on the surface of the mattress.
The Protekt® Aire 6500 Bariatric Low Air Loss/Alternating Pressure Mattress System features a dual compressor with 18 LPM (liter per minute). This hospital bed air mattress features a pillow-top design supporting the patient's head and neck, keeping it steady when on alternating mode.
The Protekt® Aire 6500 Bariatric Low Air Loss/Alternating Pressure Mattress System is protected by a comfortable, stretchable nylon fabric that is low-friction and has anti-microbial and anti-bacterial properties.
Medicare code E0277
- Dual compressor with 18 LPM (liter per minute).
- Alternating pressure cycles of 10, 15, 20 & 25 minutes allows clinicians to customize pressure redistribution and skin surface interface.
- Cell-on-cell mattress design prevents the patient from bottoming out in case of power failure.
- 10” air cells are constructed of Nylon/PU for added comfort and support.
- Low air loss function controls and manages moisture to prevent skin maceration.
- 3 Audio/visual alarms; low pressure, power failure, and alternating failure alerts clinicians when preset pressure levels decrease.
- Seat inflate increases airflow by 20% to middle bladders to prevent bottoming out.
- Static mode allows for easy transfer in and out of bed.
- Pillow top feature prevents the head and neck from unnecessary movement during the alternating mode.
- The lockout feature prevents unauthorized changes to the pump settings.
- Nylon quilted top cover is fluid-resistant, anti-microbial/anti-bacterial, vapor permeable, and fire retardant.
- CPR pull tab quickly releases air from the mattress.
- Weight Capacity: 660 lbs.
- In the event of an emergency, the CPR pull tab immediately releases air from the mattress.
- When preset pressure levels fall below a certain threshold, a low-pressure alarm sounds, alerting clinicians and caregivers.
- The static mode makes it simple to get in and out of bed.
- During the alternating mode, it includes a pillow top function that keeps the head and neck from moving around too much.
- 2 Year Non-Prorated.
It is simple to use. Very comfortable and it helps me a lot.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order unless it is an item that is built as orders come in. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
DEFECTS OR DAMAGES
If your item is defective or was damaged in shipping, please call us at 1-888-998-8840 or email us at email@example.com. We will arrange for the item to be repaired or replaced promptly.
Orders cancelled after the item has shipped are subject to all standard return policies. You must accept delivery, obtain an RA Number and ship the item back to the correct address. If delivery of an item is refused, return shipping costs are deducted from the issued credit and a 25% restocking fee (minimum $25) will apply.
At Wheelchair Liberty, we strive to make sure that you always purchase the right product that you need. If you aren't sure about a product please check in with one of our experts to make sure you have exactly what you need: 888-998-8840
However, we know that sometimes you may still receive a product that doesn’t work for you or you may have made a mistake during order placement. If you need to return an item, please review below:
Most items may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund. They must be returned at the customer’s expense in their original packaging and be in new condition. Many items require a restocking fee back to the manufacturer. Click here to review the full Return Policy.
'BEST ON WEB'
Shopping at Wheelchair Liberty should be an enjoyable experience where you don’t have to worry if you’re getting the best price. When you shop with Wheelchair Liberty you automatically receive our 100% 6-Month Price Match Guarantee*. If you find the identical item for less within 6 months of your purchase, including on our own site, let us know and if we can verify it in print, we'll discount our price or issue you a refund for the difference!
When you compare prices, remember that Wheelchair Liberty is the only internet retailer that offers complimentary CC service that you can add to your cart during checkout. This means you get a personalized Customization and Compatibility check by one of our experts to make sure you have exactly what you need.
Keep in mind that Wheelchair Liberty will only price match products from an authorized internet dealer, this means that companies with a storefront are excluded. For instance, Wheelchair Liberty will not price match Amazon and eBay because they are unauthorized dealers. When you purchase from an authorized internet dealer like Wheelchair Liberty you can rest easy that you are purchasing authentic products, expertise and superior support; and this is for the life of the product!*Most of our products are covered by our Price Match Guarantee, and we constantly work with our suppliers to get the best deals so we can pass these great prices on to you.. There are, however some products that we cannot guarantee due to the pricing regulations:
- Best Care LLC
- Graham Field
- Spectrum Aquatics
- Proactive Medical
- Wheelchair Carrier
- Compass Health
*Our 100% Price Match Guarantee has some limitations:
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers or discount codes are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, Amazon etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax