- Why We Like It
- Reviews & FAQ's
- Shipping and Returns
- Price Guarantee
- Why Shop With Us?
The Protekt® Aire 4600DX Low Air Loss/Alternating Pressure Mattress System is designed with a Cell-On-Cell Support Base that features a one-way valve that will keep the air in the lower 4" of the cells in case of a power outage. This air mattress system offers 2 therapeutic methods to treat pressure ulcers stages 1-4, the alternating pressure method where the air is alternately pumped on the air bladders in 10-minute cycles to evenly distribute pressure through the patient's body; This air mattress also uses low air loss therapy which keeps the user cool and dry by allowing minimal air to escape through the small laser holes on the surface of the mattress.
The Protekt® Aire 4600DX Low Air Loss/Alternating Pressure Mattress System also features a Digital Pump with Auto Compressor Sleep Technology (ACST) that shuts off the compressor at the desired pressure level extending the pump life cycle. The airflow and pressure range on this air mattress system can be customized according to each patient's body weight. The "static" mode provides firm support for easy patient transfer.
Medicare code E0277
PROTEKT® AIRE 4000DX PUMP
- Extended 2 Year Warranty
- Digital Pump with Auto Compressor Sleep Technology (ACST) shuts off the compressor at desired pressure level extending the pump life cycle.
- Low air loss and alternating pressure therapies in one system.
- Digital adjustable LED weight settings allow pressure to be customized according to each patient’s therapeutic requirements.
- Preset a 10-minute alternating cycle.
- Static function for safe and easy patient transfer.
- Audio/visual low-pressure alarm indicates airflow may be compromised.
MATTRESS & COVER
- Unique cell-on-cell design incorporates a one-way valve that will hold air in the lower 4" of the cells in the event of a power failure.
- 18 laser holes keep the patient cool and dry.
- The nylon top cover is fluid-resistant, anti-microbial/anti-bacterial, and quilted for added comfort.
- The static head section prevents unnecessary head/neck movement.
- The non-skid bottom cover prevents the mattress from slipping.
- Available in 84” length.
- Optional raised side rails.
- Weight Capacity: 400 lbs.
- At the desired pressure level, the compressor is turned off, extending the pump's life cycle.
- In one method, low air loss and alternating pressure therapies are combined.
- Pressure can be modified according to each patient's therapy needs using digital changeable LED weight settings.
- For safe and easy patient transfer, use the static function.
- Airflow may be hindered, as shown by the audio/visual low-pressure alarm.
- The patient is kept cold and dry by 18 laser holes.
- The fluid-resistant nylon top cover is anti-microbial/anti-bacterial and quilted for extra comfort.
- Unnecessary head/neck movement is avoided by using a static head portion.
- The mattress is protected from slipping by a non-skid bottom cover.
- 2 Year Non-Prorated.
I'm using mine for about 2 months ago, the product is still good as new. Good quality!
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order unless it is an item that is built as orders come in. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
DEFECTS OR DAMAGES
If your item is defective or was damaged in shipping, please call us at 1-888-998-8840 or email us at email@example.com. We will arrange for the item to be repaired or replaced promptly.
Orders cancelled after the item has shipped are subject to all standard return policies. You must accept delivery, obtain an RA Number and ship the item back to the correct address. If delivery of an item is refused, return shipping costs are deducted from the issued credit and a 25% restocking fee (minimum $25) will apply.
At Wheelchair Liberty, we strive to make sure that you always purchase the right product that you need. If you aren't sure about a product please check in with one of our experts to make sure you have exactly what you need: 888-998-8840
However, we know that sometimes you may still receive a product that doesn’t work for you or you may have made a mistake during order placement. If you need to return an item, please review below:
Most items may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund. They must be returned at the customer’s expense in their original packaging and be in new condition. Many items require a restocking fee back to the manufacturer. Click here to review the full Return Policy.
'BEST ON WEB'
Shopping at Wheelchair Liberty should be an enjoyable experience where you don’t have to worry if you’re getting the best price. When you shop with Wheelchair Liberty you automatically receive our 100% 6-Month Price Match Guarantee*. If you find the identical item for less within 6 months of your purchase, including on our own site, let us know and if we can verify it in print, we'll discount our price or issue you a refund for the difference!
When you compare prices, remember that Wheelchair Liberty is the only internet retailer that offers complimentary CC service that you can add to your cart during checkout. This means you get a personalized Customization and Compatibility check by one of our experts to make sure you have exactly what you need.
Keep in mind that Wheelchair Liberty will only price match products from an authorized internet dealer, this means that companies with a storefront are excluded. For instance, Wheelchair Liberty will not price match Amazon and eBay because they are unauthorized dealers. When you purchase from an authorized internet dealer like Wheelchair Liberty you can rest easy that you are purchasing authentic products, expertise and superior support; and this is for the life of the product!*Most of our products are covered by our Price Match Guarantee, and we constantly work with our suppliers to get the best deals so we can pass these great prices on to you.. There are, however some products that we cannot guarantee due to the pricing regulations:
- Best Care LLC
- Graham Field
- Spectrum Aquatics
- Proactive Medical
- Wheelchair Carrier
- Compass Health
*Our 100% Price Match Guarantee has some limitations:
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers or discount codes are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, Amazon etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax