- Why We Like It
- Reviews & FAQ's
- Shipping and Returns
- Price Guarantee
- Why Shop With Us?
The Mobilift VX portable wheelchair lift is an economical, manually-operated lift that allows passengers in wheelchairs to access marine services such as ferry landings, docks and piers. This all-weather-rated wheelchair lift moves easily and has a 20-year design life.
|Lowest Price Guarantee
|Two-Year Full Warranty
|30 Days Return Policy
Easy to Move
- 5 lbs of pressure is all that is required to start a Mobilift moving on a hard level surface – as easy as moving a shopping cart.
- Self sufficient – no power is required.
- Mobilifts weigh approximately 350 pounds and can be transported in the back of any size pickup truck.
- Low acquisition cost.
- Extremely low maintenance cost.
- Permanent installation or structural modifications are not required.
- Mobilifts have a lifting capacity of 600 lbs.
- All units are factory load tested to 3000 lbs as part of our extensive quality assurance program.
- Proven safe - more than 2500 Mobilifts have been deployed over the past 25 years
- Locking cable available to prevent unauthorized use.
- Moveable to reduce exposure to vandalism (vandal resistant shelter available as an option).
- Bridge ramps of varying lengths are available.
- Optional handrails available.
- Optional fixed or moveable outriggers available.
- Optional bolt/tie-down lugs available.
- Ultra-reliable manually-powered movement and elevation.
- Lifting heights up to 6 ft (1.82 m).
- Built-in wheels for easy movement (~5lb to move on pavement).
- All weather rated.
- Non-corrodible finish on all exterior surfaces.
- 20-year design life.
- Range of options and accessories to solve most problems.
- Easy to operate controls - no special training or expertise is required.
- Manual operation requires just 5 lb of crank force to lift a 150 pound load and 11 lb of crank force to lift 300 lbs.
- Typical elevation time to maximum height of 60” is 20 seconds.
- Pictogram decals clearly depict the unit’s operating instructions.
Reliability: The Mobilift VX does not need charging or to have its fuel and oil checked. It is designed to sit outdoors for months, without needing any attention, and then operate quickly, safety and dependably. Powered lifts and other solutions simply can’t compete with the proven reliability of the Mobilift VX.
Maintainability: The Mobilift VX is designed to need minimal maintenance. It has a 20-year service life and, most of the time, only an annual maintenance inspection is needed.
Water Environments: The Mobilift VX is the perfect solution for environments where electrical connections may not be practical. Because the Mobilift doesn’t need power it is unaffected by the water, cold, rain, or ice and there are no batteries to fail or switches to replace.
Convenience: The Mobilift VX is portable, it is not hindered by extension cords or power outlets. It can be moved easily in and out of place and stored in a convenient area when not in use.
- Two year warranty against manufacturing defects
- Damages caused by vandalism or abuse are not covered by this warranty
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order unless it is an item that is built as orders come in. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
DEFECTS OR DAMAGES
If your item is defective or was damaged in shipping, please call us at 1-888-998-8840 or email us at email@example.com. We will arrange for the item to be repaired or replaced promptly.
Orders cancelled after the item has shipped are subject to all standard return policies. You must accept delivery, obtain an RA Number and ship the item back to the correct address. If delivery of an item is refused, return shipping costs are deducted from the issued credit and a 25% restocking fee (minimum $25) will apply.
At Wheelchair Liberty, we strive to make sure that you always purchase the right product that you need. If you aren't sure about a product please check in with one of our experts to make sure you have exactly what you need: 888-998-8840
However, we know that sometimes you may still receive a product that doesn’t work for you or you may have made a mistake during order placement. If you need to return an item, please review below:
Most items may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund. They must be returned at the customer’s expense in their original packaging and be in new condition. Many items require a restocking fee back to the manufacturer. Click here to review the full Return Policy.
'BEST ON WEB'
Shopping at Wheelchair Liberty should be an enjoyable experience where you don’t have to worry if you’re getting the best price. When you shop with Wheelchair Liberty you automatically receive our 100% 6-Month Price Match Guarantee*. If you find the identical item for less within 6 months of your purchase, including on our own site, let us know and if we can verify it in print, we'll discount our price or issue you a refund for the difference!
When you compare prices, remember that Wheelchair Liberty is the only internet retailer that offers complimentary CC service that you can add to your cart during checkout. This means you get a personalized Customization and Compatibility check by one of our experts to make sure you have exactly what you need.
Keep in mind that Wheelchair Liberty will only price match products from an authorized internet dealer, this means that companies with a storefront are excluded. For instance, Wheelchair Liberty will not price match Amazon and eBay because they are unauthorized dealers. When you purchase from an authorized internet dealer like Wheelchair Liberty you can rest easy that you are purchasing authentic products, expertise and superior support; and this is for the life of the product!*Most of our products are covered by our Price Match Guarantee, and we constantly work with our suppliers to get the best deals so we can pass these great prices on to you.. There are, however some products that we cannot guarantee due to the pricing regulations:
- Best Care LLC
- Graham Field
- Spectrum Aquatics
- Proactive Medical
- Wheelchair Carrier
- Compass Health
*Our 100% Price Match Guarantee has some limitations:
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers or discount codes are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, Amazon etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax