- Why We Like It
- Manuals & Instructions
- Reviews & FAQ's
- Shipping and Returns
- Price Guarantee
- Why Shop With Us?
The Mighty 600 Power Pool Lift by Aqua Creek is ADA Compliant and UL Certified meeting the pool lift safety standard 60335-2-1000.
Aqua Creek's Mighty series offers versatility via its adjustable seats allowing up to 6" height increase in 2" increments. This battery-powered pool lift can also cater to more pools with greater setbacks up to 44".
360-degrees, convenient access.
The Mighty Series Power pool lifts by Aqua Creek can rotate 360 degrees in either direction providing convenient access for caregivers from all sides of the lift.
Customizable and durable.
Designed for in-ground anchoring, the Mighty series battery operated pool lifts are compatible with a Standard Scout 2 Concrete Anchor and Revolution concrete anchors. This power pool lift has options for a pedestal for additional wall clearance or pool gutter constructions. These pedestals come in 1', 2', 3', and 4' options. The Mighty Series Power Pool Lifts can outlast harsh weather conditions with its durable all-stainless-steel frame with a UV resistant, powder coat finish in your choice of colors; standard white, gray, or tan. Seats and footrests are also available with color options in standard blue, white, gray, and tan.
ADA Compliant and 5-year Warranty.
The Mighty series is ideal for easy and affordable ADA compliance and the best warranties in the industry, with a 5 year structural and 5 years prorated electronics warranty. US Patent Pending.
You get a FREE Aqua Creek Pool Lift Cover with your purchase, just click on "configure" to add it to your cart.
|FREE Pool Lift Cover||FREE Shipping|
|Battery and Charger Included||30-day Return Policy|
|Lowest Price Guarantee||5 yr Limited Warranty|
- ADA Compliant
- UL Certified
- 600 lb. (272 kg) weight capacity
- 22" wide seat (versus a standard 18" on other lifts)
- Setback up to 44” (111 cm)
- Water draft 14”
- Adjustable seat pole
- 360-degree rotation
- Direct drive rotation
- Flip-up armrests
- All stainless steel construction
- Durable powder coat finish
- Rechargeable battery & wall mount charger
- The Mighty Series Pool Lifts comes with Flip-up armrests that provide easy access on all sides of the seat.
- Option for a Solar Power Charger extends battery life and offers energy-efficiency.
- The optional pedestal options allowing the lift to be used in most pools of any wall or gutter constructions.
- 22" wide seat
- F-808SA: Scout/Mighty Standard Anchor Specs Standard concrete deck, fully imbedded in the deck
- F-808SA-10: Scout/Mighty 10″ Anchor Specs Allows for up to 4" of the anchor to extend above the concrete footing, allowing for it to be the same level as the surface of pavers
- F-77SSA: Scout/Mighty Shallow Concrete Deck Anchor To be used with shallower decks (6" thickness) Also raises the height clearance of the lift by 3". This anchor stays on the deck when the lift is removed and the transport cart can't be used with it. Seldom used, but meets specific application requirements.
- F-MTY600: Mighty 600 Spec
- F-808SA: Scout/Mighty Standard Anchor Specs
- F-808SA-10: Scout/Mighty 10″ Anchor Specs
- F-77SSA: Scout/Mighty Shallow Concrete Deck Anchor
- F-MTYSLS: Mighty Sling Seat Option Spec
Call our experts to order: (888) 998-8840 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Five-year pro-rated electronics warranty
- Five-year structural warranty
I’m absolutely amazed! I wish all manufacturers could be more like what Aqua Creek represents. Efficiency and integrity…what a concept. You’ve got an awesome team! Aqua Creek remains at the absolute top of my list of companies for which I am eternally appreciative and the one company that I want to sell more products of as a direct correlation.
I would like you to know how important it is for me to have confidence in having an up-to-date range of well-designed equipment to promote which looks good and is well priced. Believe me when I say it is equally important to have this confidence in the people behind the equipment as well!
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order unless it is an item that is built as orders come in. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com.
DEFECTS OR DAMAGES
If your item is defective or was damaged in shipping, please call us at 1-888-998-8840 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will arrange for the item to be repaired or replaced promptly.
Orders cancelled after the item has shipped are subject to all standard return policies. You must accept delivery, obtain an RA Number and ship the item back to the correct address. If delivery of an item is refused, return shipping costs are deducted from the issued credit and a 25% restocking fee (minimum $25) will apply.
At Wheelchair Liberty, we strive to make sure that you always purchase the right product that you need. If you aren't sure about a product please check in with one of our experts to make sure you have exactly what you need: 888-998-8840
However, we know that sometimes you may still receive a product that doesn’t work for you or you may have made a mistake during order placement. If you need to return an item, please review below:
Most items may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund. They must be returned at the customer’s expense in their original packaging and be in new condition. Many items require a restocking fee back to the manufacturer. Click here to review the full Return Policy.
'BEST ON WEB'
Shopping at Wheelchair Liberty should be an enjoyable experience where you don’t have to worry if you’re getting the best price. When you shop with Wheelchair Liberty you automatically receive our 100% 6-Month Price Match Guarantee*. If you find the identical item for less within 6 months of your purchase, including on our own site, let us know and if we can verify it in print, we'll discount our price or issue you a refund for the difference!
When you compare prices, remember that Wheelchair Liberty is the only internet retailer that offers complimentary CC service that you can add to your cart during checkout. This means you get a personalized Customization and Compatibility check by one of our experts to make sure you have exactly what you need.
Keep in mind that Wheelchair Liberty will only price match products from an authorized internet dealer, this means that companies with a storefront are excluded. For instance, Wheelchair Liberty will not price match Amazon and eBay because they are unauthorized dealers. When you purchase from an authorized internet dealer like Wheelchair Liberty you can rest easy that you are purchasing authentic products, expertise and superior support; and this is for the life of the product!*Most of our products are covered by our Price Match Guarantee, and we constantly work with our suppliers to get the best deals so we can pass these great prices on to you.. There are, however some products that we cannot guarantee due to the pricing regulations:
- Best Care LLC
- Graham Field
- Spectrum Aquatics
- Proactive Medical
- Wheelchair Carrier
- Compass Health
*Our 100% Price Match Guarantee has some limitations:
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers or discount codes are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, Amazon etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $100 (liftgate services excluded).