- Why We Like It
- Good to Know
- Reviews & FAQ's
- Shipping and Returns
- Price Guarantee
- Why Shop With Us?
The Lumex LF2090 Bariatric Sit to Stand Electric Patient Lift offers a quick, safe solution for caregivers to conveniently assist bariatric patients who need help with standing at an affordable price. This sit to stand patient lift can support a wider variety of users up to 600 lbs. with its sturdy, heavy-gauge steel construction.
The Lumex LF2090 bariatric patient lift is ergonomically designed with a foot pedal base opening, large-grip handles, and quick-release removable platform offering convenient operation for the caregiver. This patient lift also comes with adjustable knee-pads providing comfort for the patient during lifting. The Lumex LF2090 offers versatility and can fit under most furniture and beds due to its low base height, so you can use your patient lift whether in-home or in a facility.
|FREE Sling||FREE Shipping|
|FREE Battery w/ onboard charger||FREE Accessory bag|
|FREE Spreader Bar||3 yr Limited Warranty|
- Heavy-gauge steel construction
- Designed to provide quick, safe assistance to those who have trouble standing
- Unique, ergonomic foot pedal base opening
- Large, easy to grip handles for easy maneuvering
- Lower base height maximizes stability and fits under most beds
- Rubber base coating protects furniture and walls
- Adjustable knee pad unit
- Quick-release removable foot platform
- Optional buttock strap for patients requiring additional support
- 24V DC motor allows quiet, smooth operation
- Ergonomically designed hand pendant with pendant hook
- Smart Monitor! Warning beep for low battery charge and weight capacity levels
- Easy access emergency stop button
- White powder-coated finish
- Accessory storage bag included for slings and charger
- Interchangeable battery works with other Lumex Easy Lifts
- Maximum Weight Capacity 600 lb - EVENLY DISTRIBUTED
- Designed to meet the requirements of HCPCS Code E0635
- Durable and heavy-duty with its powder-coated, heavy-gauge steel construction.
- Offers caregiver convenience with its unique, ergonomic foot pedal base opening, and large easy to grip handles to assist with easy maneuvering.
- Its lower base height allows this patient lift to fit under most beds with maximized stability.
- Sit-to-Stand lifts are designed for patients who have difficulty standing up on their own from a seated position.
- Patients must be able to actively participate in the lifting process and be able to partially support their weight.
Frame and spreader bar: Three (3) year limited
Actuator: Two (2) year limited
Batteries: One (1) year limited
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order unless it is an item that is built as orders come in. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
DEFECTS OR DAMAGES
If your item is defective or was damaged in shipping, please call us at 1-888-998-8840 or email us at email@example.com. We will arrange for the item to be repaired or replaced promptly.
Orders cancelled after the item has shipped are subject to all standard return policies. You must accept delivery, obtain an RA Number and ship the item back to the correct address. If delivery of an item is refused, return shipping costs are deducted from the issued credit and a 25% restocking fee (minimum $25) will apply.
At Wheelchair Liberty, we strive to make sure that you always purchase the right product that you need. If you aren't sure about a product please check in with one of our experts to make sure you have exactly what you need: 888-998-8840
However, we know that sometimes you may still receive a product that doesn’t work for you or you may have made a mistake during order placement. If you need to return an item, please review below:
Most items may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund. They must be returned at the customer’s expense in their original packaging and be in new condition. Many items require a restocking fee back to the manufacturer. Click here to review the full Return Policy.
'BEST ON WEB'
Shopping at Wheelchair Liberty should be an enjoyable experience where you don’t have to worry if you’re getting the best price. When you shop with Wheelchair Liberty you automatically receive our 100% 6-Month Price Match Guarantee*. If you find the identical item for less within 6 months of your purchase, including on our own site, let us know and if we can verify it in print, we'll discount our price or issue you a refund for the difference!
When you compare prices, remember that Wheelchair Liberty is the only internet retailer that offers complimentary CC service that you can add to your cart during checkout. This means you get a personalized Customization and Compatibility check by one of our experts to make sure you have exactly what you need.
Keep in mind that Wheelchair Liberty will only price match products from an authorized internet dealer, this means that companies with a storefront are excluded. For instance, Wheelchair Liberty will not price match Amazon and eBay because they are unauthorized dealers. When you purchase from an authorized internet dealer like Wheelchair Liberty you can rest easy that you are purchasing authentic products, expertise and superior support; and this is for the life of the product!*Most of our products are covered by our Price Match Guarantee, and we constantly work with our suppliers to get the best deals so we can pass these great prices on to you.. There are, however some products that we cannot guarantee due to the pricing regulations:
- Best Care LLC
- Graham Field
- Spectrum Aquatics
- Proactive Medical
- Wheelchair Carrier
- Compass Health
*Our 100% Price Match Guarantee has some limitations:
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers or discount codes are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, Amazon etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $100 (liftgate services excluded).