- Why We Like It
- Reviews & FAQ's
- Shipping and Returns
- Price Guarantee
- Why Shop With Us?
FlexibleSling - Have a Flex in Your Sling
FlexibleSling provides complete, flexible support for the patient. Designed to accommodate the most common lifting situations and especially helpful for patients that require extra head support or have particular impairments that require flexible contouring when seated. Available with or without reinforced leg supports and optional commode opening for added convenience.
FlexibleSling Universal Slings is designed for use in most common lifting situations, e.g. for sitting transfers between bed and wheelchair, and especially for users with deformities and users who need extra head support. FlexibleSling can also be used for lifting from a recumbent position on the floor.
FlexibleSling Universal Slings is available in two variants, with and without reinforced leg supports, and several sizes, all for users weighing max 300 kg/660 lbs.
FlexibleSling Universal Slings available with undivided leg supports and with undivided leg supports and commode opening.
|Lowest Price Guarantee||Up to 18 Months Warranty|
|15 Days Return Policy||FREE Shipping|
- Compatible with two- or four-point suspension bars
- Color-Coded Sizes – each size sling has its own trim color that is simple to identify and sort
- Divided Leg Supports – easy for the caregiver to apply and remove with multiple support options to make the patient feel secure in the sling without risk of sliding out, optional on polyester net models
- Reclined Seating Posture – comfortable and secure position for the patient as well as ergonomic position for caregiver interaction with the patient
- Removable Plastic Stays – provide extra stability for head support
- Durable Hygienic/Low Friction Polyester Net – smooth surface is easy to wipe clean and promotes ease of transfer when sliding the sling underneath the patient
- Can be laundered or disinfected with standard cleaning agents
- Engineered for patients weighing up to 660 lbs (300 kg)
- Available in sizes XXS – XL
- The user does not sit on the lifting sling, which makes it easier for the caregiver to apply and remove.
- The user is supported from the tailbone up over the head and under the legs because of the high back. sat in a somewhat reclined position
- Because it is made of an airy polyester net, it can be left in a wheelchair, molded seat, or similar once the transfer is done.
- Follows the body's contour.
- It's especially good for people who sit in molded seats.
- With or without reinforced leg supports, the FlexibleSling with divided leg supports is available.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order unless it is an item that is built as orders come in. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com.
DEFECTS OR DAMAGES
If your item is defective or was damaged in shipping, please call us at 1-888-998-8840 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will arrange for the item to be repaired or replaced promptly.
Orders cancelled after the item has shipped are subject to all standard return policies. You must accept delivery, obtain an RA Number and ship the item back to the correct address. If delivery of an item is refused, return shipping costs are deducted from the issued credit and a 25% restocking fee (minimum $25) will apply.
At Wheelchair Liberty, we strive to make sure that you always purchase the right product that you need. If you aren't sure about a product please check in with one of our experts to make sure you have exactly what you need: 888-998-8840
However, we know that sometimes you may still receive a product that doesn’t work for you or you may have made a mistake during order placement. If you need to return an item, please review below:
Most items may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund. They must be returned at the customer’s expense in their original packaging and be in new condition. Many items require a restocking fee back to the manufacturer. Click here to review the full Return Policy.
'BEST ON WEB'
Shopping at Wheelchair Liberty should be an enjoyable experience where you don’t have to worry if you’re getting the best price. When you shop with Wheelchair Liberty you automatically receive our 100% 6-Month Price Match Guarantee*. If you find the identical item for less within 6 months of your purchase, including on our own site, let us know and if we can verify it in print, we'll discount our price or issue you a refund for the difference!
When you compare prices, remember that Wheelchair Liberty is the only internet retailer that offers complimentary CC service that you can add to your cart during checkout. This means you get a personalized Customization and Compatibility check by one of our experts to make sure you have exactly what you need.
Keep in mind that Wheelchair Liberty will only price match products from an authorized internet dealer, this means that companies with a storefront are excluded. For instance, Wheelchair Liberty will not price match Amazon and eBay because they are unauthorized dealers. When you purchase from an authorized internet dealer like Wheelchair Liberty you can rest easy that you are purchasing authentic products, expertise and superior support; and this is for the life of the product!*Most of our products are covered by our Price Match Guarantee, and we constantly work with our suppliers to get the best deals so we can pass these great prices on to you.. There are, however some products that we cannot guarantee due to the pricing regulations:
- Best Care LLC
- Graham Field
- Spectrum Aquatics
- Proactive Medical
- Wheelchair Carrier
- Compass Health
*Our 100% Price Match Guarantee has some limitations:
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers or discount codes are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, Amazon etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax