- Why We Like It
- Reviews & FAQ's
- Shipping and Returns
- Price Guarantee
- Why Shop With Us?
Segment-leading bed designed for caregiver ease of use
The revolutionary EasyCare is a fully configurable healthcare bed offered at price points ideal for care facilities of any size. Enhanced functionality and mobility features allow the bed to be configured to meet a variety of needs - for both the patient and caregiver. Create the bed that works best for your patients and facility with features such as best-in-class integrated width expansion, pedal locking system, reinforced sleep deck, redesigned panel retentions and new mattress corner stops that adjust with the bed width.
EasyCare has a simple two-pedal locking mechanism that is conveniently located at the foot of the bed and is immediately visible thanks to color-coded status indications. The EasyCare healthcare bed is a completely adaptable healthcare bed with expanded functionality and mobility capabilities that allow it to be adapted to meet a range of client and caregiver needs.
EasyCare beds come with a three-function ergonomic hand pendant as a standard feature, and offers AdvanceCare positioning (optional upgrade), which incorporates gravity help, comfort chair, and auto-transfer height functions. The sleep surface and panel mounting mechanism of the Joerns EasyCare bed have been redesigned to give improved stability and product life.
|Lowest Price Guarantee||Extended Warranty|
|FREE Shipping||30-day Return Policy|
Medicare Code ECSBEDQS
- The intuitive two-pedal locking system is centrally positioned at the foot end of the bed and easily visible due to color-coded status indicators
- Integrated Width Extension (optional) provides a sleep surface that expands and retracts from 35", 39" and 42" and quickly adjusts to move through doorways, while compliant with HBSW entrapment guidelines
- Corner mattress stops provide greater security of the mattress surface and easily adjust to the expanded widths of the frame
- A restructured and more robust sleep surface and panel mounting mechanism designed to provide added stability and extended product life
- It features four DC motors that provide incredibly quiet and smooth frame articulation.
- The arched legs provide a super-strong, wide stance for equipment clearance.
- Its therapeutic grid surface improves airflow while providing maximum support for the newly strengthened sleep surface.
- Whether relaxing at an ultra-low height or delivering care at the maximum height, its 7" to 30" travel range ensures safety.
- The steel structure of the bed is up to 30 times stronger than angle iron bed frames from competitors thanks to Toroidal architectural engineering.
- The EasyLift leg positioner allows you to quickly adjust the bed's knee area for better circulation. It's great for people who have problems with blood flow.
- Its hand pendant and optional staff control provide both the patient and the caregiver the freedom to move the bed into the ideal position for comfort or care.
- It incorporates a four-section mattress support platform that provides a wide variety of comfort and therapeutic postures to help patients and caregivers avoid injuries and maybe minimize stress.
- Bed length 80" (EasyCare 500/600) or 76" (EasyCare 500)
- Bed width 35", 39" or 42" with integrated width (optional) or CareWide accessory (optional)
- Safe working load 600 lb
- Product weight roll-in-low 220 lb
- Product weight roll-at-any-height 279 lb (optional)
- Sleep surface travel range 7" to 30"
- Underbed clearance 23¾"
- Max. back angle 65 degrees to horizontal
- Max. knee angle 35 degrees to horizontal
- Safety standards: UL60601-1, CAN/CSA C22.2 no. 601.1, IEC 60601-2-52, CAN/CSA C22.2 no. 601.2.52
Great price! Happy experience!
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order unless it is an item that is built as orders come in. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com.
DEFECTS OR DAMAGES
If your item is defective or was damaged in shipping, please call us at 1-888-998-8840 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will arrange for the item to be repaired or replaced promptly.
Orders cancelled after the item has shipped are subject to all standard return policies. You must accept delivery, obtain an RA Number and ship the item back to the correct address. If delivery of an item is refused, return shipping costs are deducted from the issued credit and a 25% restocking fee (minimum $25) will apply.
At Wheelchair Liberty, we strive to make sure that you always purchase the right product that you need. If you aren't sure about a product please check in with one of our experts to make sure you have exactly what you need: 888-998-8840
However, we know that sometimes you may still receive a product that doesn’t work for you or you may have made a mistake during order placement. If you need to return an item, please review below:
Most items may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund. They must be returned at the customer’s expense in their original packaging and be in new condition. Many items require a restocking fee back to the manufacturer. Click here to review the full Return Policy.
'BEST ON WEB'
Shopping at Wheelchair Liberty should be an enjoyable experience where you don’t have to worry if you’re getting the best price. When you shop with Wheelchair Liberty you automatically receive our 100% 6-Month Price Match Guarantee*. If you find the identical item for less within 6 months of your purchase, including on our own site, let us know and if we can verify it in print, we'll discount our price or issue you a refund for the difference!
When you compare prices, remember that Wheelchair Liberty is the only internet retailer that offers complimentary CC service that you can add to your cart during checkout. This means you get a personalized Customization and Compatibility check by one of our experts to make sure you have exactly what you need.
Keep in mind that Wheelchair Liberty will only price match products from an authorized internet dealer, this means that companies with a storefront are excluded. For instance, Wheelchair Liberty will not price match Amazon and eBay because they are unauthorized dealers. When you purchase from an authorized internet dealer like Wheelchair Liberty you can rest easy that you are purchasing authentic products, expertise and superior support; and this is for the life of the product!*Most of our products are covered by our Price Match Guarantee, and we constantly work with our suppliers to get the best deals so we can pass these great prices on to you.. There are, however some products that we cannot guarantee due to the pricing regulations:
- Best Care LLC
- Graham Field
- Spectrum Aquatics
- Proactive Medical
- Wheelchair Carrier
- Compass Health
*Our 100% Price Match Guarantee has some limitations:
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers or discount codes are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, Amazon etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax