- Reviews & FAQ's
- Shipping and Returns
- Price Guarantee
- Why Shop With Us?
DermaFloat® LAL - A combination of low-air-loss with pulsation for advanced wound healing
The DermaFloat LAL Mattress is a unique therapy system that provides pressure redistribution by combining low air loss with pulsation. This mattress features Low-air-loss therapy that has been demonstrated to reduce the risk of pressure ulcers as well as being a valuable aid in the treatment of pressure ulcers. The pulsation feature on this mattress system may provide additional resident comfort and enhance the lymphatic system. The DermaFloat LAL Mattress is designed as a mattress replacement system for residents weighing up to 500 lb.
|2yr Warranty||FREE Shipping|
|Lowest Price Guarantee||30-day Return Policy|
- True low air loss wicks away moisture to prevent skin maceration
- Twenty individual cells help to evenly distribute resident’s weight and maximize pressure redistribution
- Low shear and low friction therapy pad is treated with an antibacterial and antifungal agent and is fluid proof and moisture vapor permeable
- 2" lower safety mattress for resident transport and power failure; stays inflated for up to 12 hours to prevent bottoming out
- CairRails risk management side air bolsters
- 42" wide mattress enhances resident comfort and allows caregiver extra room to provide necessary procedures
- Three operation modes: Auto firm, Therapy and Pulsate
- CPR quick deflation
- Maximum weight capacity: 500 lb
- Dimensions: 36" W x 80" L x 10" D, 42" W x 80" L x 10" D
- Number of zones: 3
- Number of therapy cells: 20 horizontal cells
- Depth of therapy cells: 8"
- Lower safety cell depth: 2"
- CPR quick deflation: yes
- CairRails/side bolsters: CairRails
- Control unit dimensions: 7.5" W x 12.25" H x 5.5" D
- Control unit modes of operation: Auto firm, Therapy and Pulsate
- Therapy/comfort settings: 8
Joerns Healthcare warrants the DermaFloat LAL mattress to be sold free from defects in workmanship and materials, under normal and proper use, for a period of two (2) years on the mattress, and one (1) year on the cover and electromechanical mattress components (compressors, valves, printed circuit boards, hoses, and couplers). Damages arising from improper use will not be covered by this warranty.
Improper use is defined as, but not limited to, those caused by:
• Use of improper chemical agents
• Needle punctures, cuts, or abrasions
• Excessive loads
• Negligent or excessive usage
• Improper maintenance, handling, and/or cleaning
• Failure to use in the manner indicated in the
DermaFloat LAL user manual
Any modification, repair, or alteration done to the DermaFloat LAL that was not authorized in writing by Joerns Healthcare will void this warranty.
Damage caused by use in unsuitable environmental conditions, abuse, or failure to maintain the product in accordance with user and service instructions is not covered.
This warranty is extended to the original purchaser of the equipment.
Joerns’ DermaFloat LAL contains various parts that wear from normal use. Joerns Healthcare’s obligation under this warranty is limited to supplying replacement parts, servicing, or replacing, at its option, any product which is found by Joerns to be defective. When requested by Joerns, parts must be returned for inspection at the customer’s expense. Credit will be issued only after inspection.
Most service requests can be handled by the facility Maintenance Department with assistance from the Joerns Healthcare Product Service Department.
Most parts requested can be shipped the next day air at the customer’s expense.
Should a technician be required, one will be provided by Joerns Healthcare, at our discretion. Only the Joerns Healthcare Product Service Department can dispatch authorized technicians.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order unless it is an item that is built as orders come in. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com.
DEFECTS OR DAMAGES
If your item is defective or was damaged in shipping, please call us at 1-888-998-8840 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will arrange for the item to be repaired or replaced promptly.
Orders cancelled after the item has shipped are subject to all standard return policies. You must accept delivery, obtain an RA Number and ship the item back to the correct address. If delivery of an item is refused, return shipping costs are deducted from the issued credit and a 25% restocking fee (minimum $25) will apply.
At Wheelchair Liberty, we strive to make sure that you always purchase the right product that you need. If you aren't sure about a product please check in with one of our experts to make sure you have exactly what you need: 888-998-8840
However, we know that sometimes you may still receive a product that doesn’t work for you or you may have made a mistake during order placement. If you need to return an item, please review below:
Most items may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund. They must be returned at the customer’s expense in their original packaging and be in new condition. Many items require a restocking fee back to the manufacturer. Click here to review the full Return Policy.
'BEST ON WEB'
Shopping at Wheelchair Liberty should be an enjoyable experience where you don’t have to worry if you’re getting the best price. When you shop with Wheelchair Liberty you automatically receive our 100% 6-Month Price Match Guarantee*. If you find the identical item for less within 6 months of your purchase, including on our own site, let us know and if we can verify it in print, we'll discount our price or issue you a refund for the difference!
When you compare prices, remember that Wheelchair Liberty is the only internet retailer that offers complimentary CC service that you can add to your cart during checkout. This means you get a personalized Customization and Compatibility check by one of our experts to make sure you have exactly what you need.
Keep in mind that Wheelchair Liberty will only price match products from an authorized internet dealer, this means that companies with a storefront are excluded. For instance, Wheelchair Liberty will not price match Amazon and eBay because they are unauthorized dealers. When you purchase from an authorized internet dealer like Wheelchair Liberty you can rest easy that you are purchasing authentic products, expertise and superior support; and this is for the life of the product!*Most of our products are covered by our Price Match Guarantee, and we constantly work with our suppliers to get the best deals so we can pass these great prices on to you.. There are, however some products that we cannot guarantee due to the pricing regulations:
- Best Care LLC
- Graham Field
- Spectrum Aquatics
- Proactive Medical
- Wheelchair Carrier
- Compass Health
*Our 100% Price Match Guarantee has some limitations:
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers or discount codes are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, Amazon etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $100 (liftgate services excluded).