- Why We Like It
- Reviews & FAQ's
- Shipping and Returns
- Price Guarantee
- Why Shop With Us?
An Economical and Portable Solution for Safe and Easy Patient Lifting
Carina350 Mobile Patient Lifts By Handicare is a foldable, mobile patient lift designed for the safe and effortless transfer of patients weighing up to 350 lbs (165 kg). This portable Carina350 patient lift features a narrow and compact design, but still offers a broad lifting range and is suitable for most lifting scenarios. This Carina350 mobile patient lift safely moves your patient with ease with low and high lifting, seated or recumbent.
Carina 350 features a small and compact form that allows it to fit and reach almost anyplace, even in tight situations. Despite its compact size, the Carina 350 has a considerable lifting range, allowing it to handle a wide range of lifting scenarios and requirements, including low and high lifting, sitting or supine lifting, and lifting to and from the floor, bed, or chair.
The Carina350 is foldable and takes up very little room while being transported or stored. Carina350 can be folded or put up as needed with only a few easy movements and no equipment. The elevator may be utilized in any setting, and it is simple to travel between other users, rooms, and residences when it is required more elsewhere. The Carina350 comes in a folded state.
Carina350 Mobile Patient Lifts By Handicare is perfect for family home caregivers providers or healthcare facilities with limited storage space and ideal for relocation between patients, rooms, and homes.
|Lowest Price Guarantee||18 Months Warranty|
|15 Days Return||Battery Included|
- Stable lightweight construction
- 350 lbs (165 kg) weight capacity
- Foldable for convenient transportation and storage
- Easy to set up and fold, without tools or loose parts
- Large lifting range, excellent for low and high lifting
- Encapsulated twin casters – easy rolling and maintenance-free
- Adjustable base width; manual (EM) or motorized (EE)
- Standard height or low leg options
- Ergonomic and easy to maneuver, it prevents injuries to the caregiver
- Convenient hand control and coiled cable allow free movement around the lift when in use and prevent tangling
- Includes SlingBarM and SwiftHook
- A quick guide on the lift
- Emergency stop button readily available on the control box
- Manual and electrical emergency lowering
- 2.0Ah High capacity battery with long service life
- Built-in charging
- Meets the requirements of the Medical Devices Directive for Class 1 products 93/42/EEC
- Because of its thin and compact form, the lift can fit into and reach almost anyplace, even in tight locations.
- It can handle a wide range of lifting scenarios and requirements, including sitting and reclining lifting to and from the floor, bed, or chair.
- It is collapsible and takes up very little room while being transported or stored.
- The elevator may be utilized in any setting, and it is simple to travel between other users, rooms, and residences when it is required more elsewhere.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order unless it is an item that is built as orders come in. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com.
DEFECTS OR DAMAGES
If your item is defective or was damaged in shipping, please call us at 1-888-998-8840 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will arrange for the item to be repaired or replaced promptly.
Orders cancelled after the item has shipped are subject to all standard return policies. You must accept delivery, obtain an RA Number and ship the item back to the correct address. If delivery of an item is refused, return shipping costs are deducted from the issued credit and a 25% restocking fee (minimum $25) will apply.
At Wheelchair Liberty, we strive to make sure that you always purchase the right product that you need. If you aren't sure about a product please check in with one of our experts to make sure you have exactly what you need: 888-998-8840
However, we know that sometimes you may still receive a product that doesn’t work for you or you may have made a mistake during order placement. If you need to return an item, please review below:
Most items may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund. They must be returned at the customer’s expense in their original packaging and be in new condition. Many items require a restocking fee back to the manufacturer. Click here to review the full Return Policy.
'BEST ON WEB'
Shopping at Wheelchair Liberty should be an enjoyable experience where you don’t have to worry if you’re getting the best price. When you shop with Wheelchair Liberty you automatically receive our 100% 6-Month Price Match Guarantee*. If you find the identical item for less within 6 months of your purchase, including on our own site, let us know and if we can verify it in print, we'll discount our price or issue you a refund for the difference!
When you compare prices, remember that Wheelchair Liberty is the only internet retailer that offers complimentary CC service that you can add to your cart during checkout. This means you get a personalized Customization and Compatibility check by one of our experts to make sure you have exactly what you need.
Keep in mind that Wheelchair Liberty will only price match products from an authorized internet dealer, this means that companies with a storefront are excluded. For instance, Wheelchair Liberty will not price match Amazon and eBay because they are unauthorized dealers. When you purchase from an authorized internet dealer like Wheelchair Liberty you can rest easy that you are purchasing authentic products, expertise and superior support; and this is for the life of the product!*Most of our products are covered by our Price Match Guarantee, and we constantly work with our suppliers to get the best deals so we can pass these great prices on to you.. There are, however some products that we cannot guarantee due to the pricing regulations:
- Best Care LLC
- Graham Field
- Spectrum Aquatics
- Proactive Medical
- Wheelchair Carrier
- Compass Health
*Our 100% Price Match Guarantee has some limitations:
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers or discount codes are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, Amazon etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax