- Reviews & FAQ's
- Shipping and Returns
- Price Guarantee
- Why Shop With Us?
Bariatric solutions for the patient and the caregiver
The Arise 1000 EX is an expandable therapy system that provides pressure redistribution by combining low air loss with pulsation for patients weighing up to 1000 lb. This product has been specifically designed for the unique features of the Joerns Bari10A bed frame and its capability to extend and contract in width and length.
With special features such as a power interruption alarm, a patient position sensor which optimizes support for seated patients (Fowler Boost) and a low friction and low shear cover, the Arise 1000 EX can provide increased caregiver peace of mind and patient comfort for your bariatric patients.
- Pressure redistribution: Stage I ‐ IV Pressure Ulcers, Moisture Management Required, Rehabilitation, Burns, Neurology, Dermatology, Amputations
- Pain Management: AIDS, Arthritis, Oncology
|2 yr Mattress Warranty||FREE Shipping|
|Lowest Price Guarantee||30-day Return Policy|
Medicare Code AREXLAL-4888NZ
- Sixteen (eight paired) therapy cells help to evenly distribute the patient’s weight and maximize pressure relief
- 5" deep therapy cells provide support and prevent bottoming out for patients within the weight limit
- The mattress control panel provides: independent inflation and deflation of 6" wide side bolsters when used in combination with the Joerns Bari10A bed frame (allows for mattress widths of 36", 42" or 48")
- Length inflation and deflation from 80" to 88"
- Inflation and deflation of integrated CairRails risk management side air bolsters
- Lower 3" therapy cell provides support in the event of a power failure
- Three-zone system: head, seat and foot
- Low shear and low friction nylon therapy pad is treated with an antimicrobial agent
- Anti-kink, easy clean air supply hose set
- Maximum weight capacity of 1000 lb
- Control unit features true low air loss
- Three modes of operation – Autofirm, Pulsate and Therapy
- Autofirm mode provides maximum air inflation to assist both patient and caregiver during patient transfer and treatment
- Pulsate mode oscillates air throughout the mattress every 30 seconds providing increased patient comfort
- Therapy control settings with eight levels to maximize patient comfort, compliance and to promote healing
- Patient position sensor optimizes support for seated occupants (Fowler Boost)
- Quick disconnect hose feature allows for rapid attach and CPR deflate at the control unit
- Automatic panel lockout to avoid unwanted or accidental adjustments
- Specially designed enclosure for low noise and durability
- Mattress width: 36" (91 cm), 42" (107 cm), 48" (122 cm)
- Mattress length: 80" (203 cm), 88" (224 cm)
- Mattress depth: 8.5" (22 cm)
- Mattress weight: 28 lb (13 kg)
- Maximum weight capacity: 1000 lb (455 kg)
- Control unit dimensions: 13.5" (34 cm) W x 11" (28 cm) H x 7.5" (19 cm) D
- Control unit weight: 10 lb (4.5 kg)
Mattress: 2 Years Warranty
Control Unit, Electrical Components, and Cover: 1 Year Warranty
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order unless it is an item that is built as orders come in. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
DEFECTS OR DAMAGES
If your item is defective or was damaged in shipping, please call us at 1-888-998-8840 or email us at email@example.com. We will arrange for the item to be repaired or replaced promptly.
Orders cancelled after the item has shipped are subject to all standard return policies. You must accept delivery, obtain an RA Number and ship the item back to the correct address. If delivery of an item is refused, return shipping costs are deducted from the issued credit and a 25% restocking fee (minimum $25) will apply.
At Wheelchair Liberty, we strive to make sure that you always purchase the right product that you need. If you aren't sure about a product please check in with one of our experts to make sure you have exactly what you need: 888-998-8840
However, we know that sometimes you may still receive a product that doesn’t work for you or you may have made a mistake during order placement. If you need to return an item, please review below:
Most items may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund. They must be returned at the customer’s expense in their original packaging and be in new condition. Many items require a restocking fee back to the manufacturer. Click here to review the full Return Policy.
'BEST ON WEB'
Shopping at Wheelchair Liberty should be an enjoyable experience where you don’t have to worry if you’re getting the best price. When you shop with Wheelchair Liberty you automatically receive our 100% 6-Month Price Match Guarantee*. If you find the identical item for less within 6 months of your purchase, including on our own site, let us know and if we can verify it in print, we'll discount our price or issue you a refund for the difference!
When you compare prices, remember that Wheelchair Liberty is the only internet retailer that offers complimentary CC service that you can add to your cart during checkout. This means you get a personalized Customization and Compatibility check by one of our experts to make sure you have exactly what you need.
Keep in mind that Wheelchair Liberty will only price match products from an authorized internet dealer, this means that companies with a storefront are excluded. For instance, Wheelchair Liberty will not price match Amazon and eBay because they are unauthorized dealers. When you purchase from an authorized internet dealer like Wheelchair Liberty you can rest easy that you are purchasing authentic products, expertise and superior support; and this is for the life of the product!*Most of our products are covered by our Price Match Guarantee, and we constantly work with our suppliers to get the best deals so we can pass these great prices on to you.. There are, however some products that we cannot guarantee due to the pricing regulations:
- Best Care LLC
- Graham Field
- Spectrum Aquatics
- Proactive Medical
- Wheelchair Carrier
- Compass Health
*Our 100% Price Match Guarantee has some limitations:
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers or discount codes are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, Amazon etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $100 (liftgate services excluded).