- Why We Like It
- Ramp Length Calculator
- Brochure and Warranty
- Reviews & FAQ's
- Shipping and Returns
- Price Guarantee
- Why Shop With Us?
The Rear Door Van Ramp by PVI saves you the cost and headaches of van alterations and conversions. This vehicle ramp provides a simple solution for wheelchairs and scooter's easy entry and exit from your vehicle.
The Rear Door Van Ramp is spring assisted making manual operation even just by a single person a breeze. This vehicle ramp has a high-traction, anti-slip surface that ensures enhanced safety. The Rear Door Van Ramp folds compactly into three sections to be stored vertically in the van.
The Rear Door Van Ramp is made in the USA and comes with a lifetime warranty so you can get the best value out of your new vehicle ramp!
|Lowest Price Guarantee
|30-day Return Policy
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Easy Installation (Note: Conversion kit is required if the rear door opening contains a threshold.)
- Mounts to Floor of Van Inside Doorway
- Three Sections, Manually Operated with Spring Assist
- Easily Operated by One Person
- Stores Vertically Inside Doorway
- Durable Welded Construction
- Anti-Slip, High Traction Surface
- Accommodates Wheelchairs and Scooters with Various Wheel Configurations
- This Ramp Has Been Tested at a 3X Safety Factor
- Easy operation by a single user due to its spring assist feature.
- Enhanced safety due to its high traction, anti-slip surface.
- 27" width accommodating most mobility devices.
- Folds into 3 sections that fit vertically into the back of the van,
Not sure how much ramp length you should order? Use this calculator to find out.
What is PVI ramps' rated capacity? - Most of our ramps have a 600 lb. rated capacity. Our bariatric models have an 800 lb. rated capacity. PVI Products are tested to a 3X safety factor making them pound for pound, the strongest, and lightest ramps available.
- What does ADA require for the slope ratio? - The least possible slope shall be used for any ramp. The maximum slope of a ramp in new construction shall be 1:12. For additional information on ADA requirements please visit our Ramps Selection Guide.
- Can we use a ramp to load a person in the vehicle? - Yes, providing all of the following criteria are met. 1. Since the wheelchair is occupied, Prairie View Industries recommends never exceeding a 2:12 slope ratio (for every 2 inches of rising a foot of ramp will be required). 2. Always make sure a qualified assistant is present when using any portable ramp. 3. Make certain there is adequate head clearance before entering the van. 4. If using a side door entry, make sure there is a minimum of 30" side to side clearance to accommodate the portable ramp.
What are your ramps made of? - PVI uses 6005-T5 and 6063-T5 grade aluminum in our ramping. The portable ramps walking surface is covered with a very high grade/high tack rated adhesive-backed non-slip tape. Once applied, it is very difficult to remove. All hardware is zinc plated.
What is the yellow level on the side of the ramp? - That is PVI's visual aid. It is attached to all of the Multifold and Utility Ramps. It is designed for safety as it indicates if the ramp is on a safe slope prior to use.
I have been a satisfied customer of Prairie View Industries for 7 years and have purchased various types of ramps from lawn mower ramps to 8 foot fold up van ramps for my son's wheelchair. These ramps are designed for maximum safety, flexibility and seem to last forever. I still have the first set I bought and they function just as well today as they did the first day. You may buy cheaper ramps but I can tell you from experience that those ramps will be imitations. PVI ramps dollar for dollar, job to job will outperform and out last any cheap alternative. As for customer service I am surprised at how prompt, professional and always helpful they are. It doesn't matter what the problem is whether it's sales, shipping or engineering PVI staff go above and beyond expectations to solve problems even when it's not their responsibility. If you need ramps PVI will help you decide what you need, then meet that need with the best product and customer service available.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order unless it is an item that is built as orders come in. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
DEFECTS OR DAMAGES
If your item is defective or was damaged in shipping, please call us at 1-888-998-8840 or email us at email@example.com. We will arrange for the item to be repaired or replaced promptly.
Orders cancelled after the item has shipped are subject to all standard return policies. You must accept delivery, obtain an RA Number and ship the item back to the correct address. If delivery of an item is refused, return shipping costs are deducted from the issued credit and a 25% restocking fee (minimum $25) will apply.
At Wheelchair Liberty, we strive to make sure that you always purchase the right product that you need. If you aren't sure about a product please check in with one of our experts to make sure you have exactly what you need: 888-998-8840
However, we know that sometimes you may still receive a product that doesn’t work for you or you may have made a mistake during order placement. If you need to return an item, please review below:
Most items may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund. They must be returned at the customer’s expense in their original packaging and be in new condition. Many items require a restocking fee back to the manufacturer. Click here to review the full Return Policy.
'BEST ON WEB'
Shopping at Wheelchair Liberty should be an enjoyable experience where you don’t have to worry if you’re getting the best price. When you shop with Wheelchair Liberty you automatically receive our 100% 6-Month Price Match Guarantee*. If you find the identical item for less within 6 months of your purchase, including on our own site, let us know and if we can verify it in print, we'll discount our price or issue you a refund for the difference!
When you compare prices, remember that Wheelchair Liberty is the only internet retailer that offers complimentary CC service that you can add to your cart during checkout. This means you get a personalized Customization and Compatibility check by one of our experts to make sure you have exactly what you need.
Keep in mind that Wheelchair Liberty will only price match products from an authorized internet dealer, this means that companies with a storefront are excluded. For instance, Wheelchair Liberty will not price match Amazon and eBay because they are unauthorized dealers. When you purchase from an authorized internet dealer like Wheelchair Liberty you can rest easy that you are purchasing authentic products, expertise and superior support; and this is for the life of the product!*Most of our products are covered by our Price Match Guarantee, and we constantly work with our suppliers to get the best deals so we can pass these great prices on to you.. There are, however some products that we cannot guarantee due to the pricing regulations:
- Best Care LLC
- Graham Field
- Spectrum Aquatics
- Proactive Medical
- Wheelchair Carrier
- Compass Health
*Our 100% Price Match Guarantee has some limitations:
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers or discount codes are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, Amazon etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax