- Build My Ramp
- Why We Like It
- Custom Quote
- Reviews & FAQ's
- Shipping and Returns
- Price Guarantee
- Why Shop With Us?
This product is for our Solo Kits which are straight configurations only. If you need a right angle or a switchback, please click HERE
The PATHWAY 3G allows for infinite modular ramp and platform configurations, creating safe and seamless access for both standard and unique entryways. Ramp lengths from 2'-8' and platform sizes up to 8'x5' enable you to overcome any access challenge at your home. For configurations other than straight click HERE
SUPERIOR SURFACE OPTIONS
Choose from two surface options - solid and expanded metal - to meet your needs.
PREMIUM HANDRAIL STYLES
These component-based rail options are easy-to-assemble and customize. All styles are made of aluminum and feature a durable finish with a continuous top rail.
DURABLE AND SAFE
The PATHWAY 3G is made of high-strength aluminum which will not deteriorate in the outdoor elements and features slip-resistant surfaces that maintain traction in any weather. Sides are finished and flush with no hazardous nuts or bolts protruding into the usable ramp area.
The PATHWAY 3G is virtually maintenance free, it will not rust or rot and is constructed from an environmentally friendly material.
The ramp system will not impact your home's property value because it does not alter or add to the structure of the residence - no poured footers, no construction - just simple assembly.
QUICK AND EFFICIENT INSTALLATION
The PATHWAY 3G installs quickly, which means minimal disruption for you and your family. Typically, a 24-foot system can be installed, including handrails, in less than an hour.
|Lifetime Warranty||FREE Shipping|
|Lowest Price Guarantee||30-day Return Policy|
Step #1: Determine the best access point:
- Make sure that the doorway you want to use is wide enough to accommodate a wheelchair. Also, look at the interior arrangement just inside that door and the path inside the building after entering. Make sure that there is a clear space to approach the door.
- Which Side of the Building is Best?
- Will a ramp facing the street reduce your home's "curb appeal"?
- Will the ramp interfere with other uses of the property?
- Avoid areas under trees that might drop excessive leaves on the walking surface.
- Try to get southern exposure to aid in drying and melting of snow and ice from the walking surface.
Step #2: Measure the rise:
|Rise||Measure the rise from the door threshold or from the landing outside the door to the flat area that the other end of the ramp will rest on. Keep in mind that the ground may slope away from the bottom of the steps. (see diagram)|
|*We start you off with the ADA Standard Ratio of 1:12 (if you would like a different incline please choose "Custom Quote" below for instructions.|
Choose your total rise from the drop-down above*
|*This will automatically add the correct length ramp to your cart (one foot of ramp for every inch of rise).|
|If the measured rise is greater than 30", it might be more cost-effective to consider a Vertical Platform Lift instead of a ramp system.||If the rise is less than 12 inches, or the need for a ramp is temporary, it may be best to use a Portable Ramp.|
Step #3: Choose your handrails:Choose handrail type from the dropdown above if you would like two-line handrails or vertical picket handrails
Step #4: Choose the surface type:Choose surface type from the dropdown above if you would like solid surface or better traction with the expanded metal surface
Step #5: Customize your options:
Add any other options
|Add Stairs - If you decide to use the primary building entrance for your ramp system, consider the other people that will be using this entrance. Do you want to force them to walk up the ramp? If not, think about providing steps that go directly from ground level to the top of the highest platform of the ramp system. Measure the rise from ground to top of where the ramp will begin to choose the correct stairs.|
|Add a Gate - If you need the ability to keep children or animals from getting to the ramp, consider adding a gate to the entrance.|
Add a Landing Pad - When your ramp lands on grass or another soft surface, the Landing Pad is ideal to avoid the need for a concrete pad.
|Add Threshold Ramps - Threshold ramps are used for the small lip at the door inside and outside. Measure the total rise (usually .5"-2") and select the right size.|
|Add a custom Powder Coat finish: When you choose this option we will call you for more details and lead time.|
- It is made of lightweight aluminum that can withstand everyday heavy use and harsh outdoor weather conditions.
- It comes with standard parts that can be mixed and matched to suit your different needs and locations.
- Both surface options provide good traction for enhanced safety.
- Do concrete footers need to be poured?
- Our multi-positional base feet have a large footprint which eliminates the need for concrete pavers or poured footers. They are also offset and rotatable, allowing you to tuck them under a ramp or set them close to a wall.
- What do I use for ice and snow removal on ramps, platforms, and steps?
- We suggest using Magnesium Chloride salt substitute.
- Why don't you sell platforms without handrails?
- Safety is important to us and selling platforms with handrails is our standard.
- What kind of tread is used on this ramp system?
- Our platforms consist of a knurled, extruded tread for multi-directional traction, and our ramps feature a raised-rib, extruded tread for ultimate slip-resistance.
- Can I get the black applied surface on this ramp?
- No, it is not available on our modular ramp system. This surface is available on two of our SUITCASE® portable folding ramps.
- How long will the installation take?
- Depending on the configuration, installation time will vary, however, a 24-foot system can typically be assembled with minimal tools in less than 30 minutes.
- Do the steps have to connect to one of your platforms?
- The steps can not only connect to one of our platforms but they can also easily connect to an existing platform or deck because they have 4 independently adjustable legs.
For a custom quote please give us a call and be ready to answer the questions on the Evaluation Form.
You can also fill out the form and send it via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The ramp was very good quality, arrived on time. It was easy to stall. And I saved over
This ramp is so simple we were able to assemble it in just a few hours. It looks durable and convenient to use.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order unless it is an item that is built as orders come in. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com.
DEFECTS OR DAMAGES
If your item is defective or was damaged in shipping, please call us at 1-888-998-8840 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will arrange for the item to be repaired or replaced promptly.
Orders cancelled after the item has shipped are subject to all standard return policies. You must accept delivery, obtain an RA Number and ship the item back to the correct address. If delivery of an item is refused, return shipping costs are deducted from the issued credit and a 25% restocking fee (minimum $25) will apply.
At Wheelchair Liberty, we strive to make sure that you always purchase the right product that you need. If you aren't sure about a product please check in with one of our experts to make sure you have exactly what you need: 888-998-8840
However, we know that sometimes you may still receive a product that doesn’t work for you or you may have made a mistake during order placement. If you need to return an item, please review below:
Most items may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund. They must be returned at the customer’s expense in their original packaging and be in new condition. Many items require a restocking fee back to the manufacturer. Click here to review the full Return Policy.
'BEST ON WEB'
Shopping at Wheelchair Liberty should be an enjoyable experience where you don’t have to worry if you’re getting the best price. When you shop with Wheelchair Liberty you automatically receive our 100% 6-Month Price Match Guarantee*. If you find the identical item for less within 6 months of your purchase, including on our own site, let us know and if we can verify it in print, we'll discount our price or issue you a refund for the difference!
When you compare prices, remember that Wheelchair Liberty is the only internet retailer that offers complimentary CC service that you can add to your cart during checkout. This means you get a personalized Customization and Compatibility check by one of our experts to make sure you have exactly what you need.
Keep in mind that Wheelchair Liberty will only price match products from an authorized internet dealer, this means that companies with a storefront are excluded. For instance, Wheelchair Liberty will not price match Amazon and eBay because they are unauthorized dealers. When you purchase from an authorized internet dealer like Wheelchair Liberty you can rest easy that you are purchasing authentic products, expertise and superior support; and this is for the life of the product!*Most of our products are covered by our Price Match Guarantee, and we constantly work with our suppliers to get the best deals so we can pass these great prices on to you.. There are, however some products that we cannot guarantee due to the pricing regulations:
- Best Care LLC
- Graham Field
- Spectrum Aquatics
- Proactive Medical
- Wheelchair Carrier
- Compass Health
*Our 100% Price Match Guarantee has some limitations:
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers or discount codes are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, Amazon etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax