- Why We Like It
- Reviews & FAQ's
- Shipping and Returns
- Price Guarantee
- Why Shop With Us?
The GATEWAY™ 3G Solid Surface Portable Ramp offers a stable and reliable mobility solution through its seamless, slip-resistant surface unrivaled by conventional portable ramps.
The GATEWAY™ 3G portable ramp is designed easily movable so it's ideal for use whether as temporary or semi-permanent home access. This portable ramp is also made with a very simple 1-piece design, it's practically ready to use anytime.
You don't have to worry about wear and tear because the GATEWAY™ 3G portable ramp can withstand outdoor weather conditions and repeated everyday use of most scooters, wheelchairs, and walkers.
For additional stability and safety, the GATEWAY™ 3G portable ramp comes with No Rail, Two-Line Handrail, and Picketed Handrail options.
Two-line handrail features a continuous top rail and a lower rail for additional security. Handrail end loops are included for placement on each end of the handrail run.
Picketed handrails feature a continuous top rail with vertical picket inserts for added safety. Our preassembled aluminum pickets meet the 4-inch sphere rule for spacing. Handrail end loops are included for placement on each end of the handrail run.
|Lifetime Warranty||FREE Shipping|
|Lowest Price Guarantee||30-day Return Policy|
- Lifetime Warranty
- Available in 3’, 4’, 5’, 6’, 7’, 8’, 9’, and 10’ lengths with a standard 36” width.
- Self-adjusting Ground Transition Plate: To make the conversion from ramp to ground smooth on most surface types, the GATEWAY 3G Solid Surface Portable Ramp offers a self-adjusting ground transition plate.
- This safe, durable home access solution features a 1,000 lb. weight capacity.
- Made of lightweight, yet heavy-duty aluminum for years of maintenance-free use. Will not rust, rot, or deteriorate from the outdoor elements.
- The slip-resistant surface with raised ribs allows for superb traction.
- Quick and Easy Setup: The one-piece ramp design means no assembly is required. All you have to do is set it in place and it's ready for use. Optional handrails are pre-assembled, requiring minimal tools and time to attach to the ramp.
- Features a formed top transition for secure placement and an adjustable bottom transition plate that allows smooth ramp-to-ground transitions.
- Integrated side rail curbs help to prevent mobility equipment from driving off the edge (3’-8’ ramp lengths feature 2” curbs; 9’-10’ ramp lengths feature 4” curbs).
- Made in the USA.
- Designed with Lightweight aluminum which prevents rusting and is reliable to withstand harsh conditions.
- Built with self-adjusting transition plates for smooth installation on uneven surfaces.
- Additional safety due and anti-slipping with its extruding ribbing and raised edge lip design.
|Item Number||Product Weight (lbs)||Weight Capacity (lbs)||Product Width (in)||Product Depth (in)||Product Height (in)|
Can you connect multiple ramps together?
No. If you need a ramp longer than 10’, we suggest checking out our PATHWAY® 3G Modular Access System.
What kind of tread is used on these ramps?
Our standard extruded aluminum tread.
Can I get the black applied surface on this ramp?
No, it is not available on our GATEWAY™ 3G ramps. If you would like a portable ramp with the applied surface, check out our SUITCASE® Singlefold AS or SUITCASE® Trifold® AS ramps.
Can handrails be purchased separately if a ramp needs handrails later on?
Yes, please contact Customer Service: 888-998-8840 or firstname.lastname@example.org
How do you keep the ramp from moving?
We recommend securing the ramp to the supporting surface using the provided clevis pins or other appropriate hardware (please refer to instruction manual) through the two pre-drilled holes in the Top Lip Transition Plate and proper hardware.
Excellent quality and easy assembly. Non-slippery and additional safety because of the handrails.
Portability and stability in the same ramp.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order unless it is an item that is built as orders come in. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com.
DEFECTS OR DAMAGES
If your item is defective or was damaged in shipping, please call us at 1-888-998-8840 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will arrange for the item to be repaired or replaced promptly.
Orders cancelled after the item has shipped are subject to all standard return policies. You must accept delivery, obtain an RA Number and ship the item back to the correct address. If delivery of an item is refused, return shipping costs are deducted from the issued credit and a 25% restocking fee (minimum $25) will apply.
At Wheelchair Liberty, we strive to make sure that you always purchase the right product that you need. If you aren't sure about a product please check in with one of our experts to make sure you have exactly what you need: 888-998-8840
However, we know that sometimes you may still receive a product that doesn’t work for you or you may have made a mistake during order placement. If you need to return an item, please review below:
Most items may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund. They must be returned at the customer’s expense in their original packaging and be in new condition. Many items require a restocking fee back to the manufacturer. Click here to review the full Return Policy.
'BEST ON WEB'
Shopping at Wheelchair Liberty should be an enjoyable experience where you don’t have to worry if you’re getting the best price. When you shop with Wheelchair Liberty you automatically receive our 100% 6-Month Price Match Guarantee*. If you find the identical item for less within 6 months of your purchase, including on our own site, let us know and if we can verify it in print, we'll discount our price or issue you a refund for the difference!
When you compare prices, remember that Wheelchair Liberty is the only internet retailer that offers complimentary CC service that you can add to your cart during checkout. This means you get a personalized Customization and Compatibility check by one of our experts to make sure you have exactly what you need.
Keep in mind that Wheelchair Liberty will only price match products from an authorized internet dealer, this means that companies with a storefront are excluded. For instance, Wheelchair Liberty will not price match Amazon and eBay because they are unauthorized dealers. When you purchase from an authorized internet dealer like Wheelchair Liberty you can rest easy that you are purchasing authentic products, expertise and superior support; and this is for the life of the product!*Most of our products are covered by our Price Match Guarantee, and we constantly work with our suppliers to get the best deals so we can pass these great prices on to you.. There are, however some products that we cannot guarantee due to the pricing regulations:
- Best Care LLC
- Graham Field
- Spectrum Aquatics
- Proactive Medical
- Wheelchair Carrier
- Compass Health
*Our 100% Price Match Guarantee has some limitations:
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers or discount codes are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, Amazon etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $100 (liftgate services excluded).