- Why We Like It
- Reviews & FAQ's
- Shipping and Returns
- Price Guarantee
- Why Shop With Us?
Eva Floor Patient Lifts - Versatility and Safety Come Standard
The Eva Floor Mobile Patient Lifts By Handicare is our versatile mobile patient lift. This portable patient lift is ideal for transferring patients between lying and seated positions, horizontal lifting, and gait training. The Eva Floor Patient Lift is delivered complete and ready to use. Each unit is equipped with ergonomic hand control and a sling bar with reliable safety latches, suitable for most users and lifting scenarios.
In all lifting and transfer scenarios, as well as gait training, the Eva EE Floor Mobile Patient Lift is safe, adaptable, and simple to use. The Eva EE Floor Mobile Patient Lift has aluminum frames that are both sturdy and lightweight, allowing for simple transfers with minimum strength or force. Eva EE Floor Mobile Patient Lift is very adaptable, working with a wide range of slings and attachments to satisfy any and all of your transfer requirements. The Eva EE Floor Mobile Patient Lift has a very high lift height to enable walking slings and gait training and may be used for both sitting and horizontal lifting.
This Eva EE Floor Mobile Patient Lift system features a mast that can be adjusted to three different height settings to fit the needs of each patient. The sling bar is made of the same durable, lightweight aluminum as the frame and is standard in size to fit the great majority of patients and sling setups. To protect the safety of your patients, the sling bar also contains very dependable safety locks. The base is suitably broad and electrically adjustable, allowing wheelchairs or bigger patients to be easily accommodated. The handlebars are also height adjustable for convenience of use, so they may be changed to the caregiver's height and comfort.
This lift series includes a high-capacity battery that allows for many lifts in between charging, but when it does finally get low on power, the batter can be quick and easily charged with an external charger that allows only low voltage to the lift. For safety, these lifts all include emergency stop functions as well as electric and manual emergency lowering. For added peace of mind, all of the Eva EE Series lifts comply with the requirements of the Medical Devices Directive for Class 1 Products (MDD93/42/EEC) to ensure that each and every product you receive is safe for both patients and caregivers.
ThisEva EE Floor Mobile Patient has a high-capacity battery that allows for many lifts between charges, but when the battery runs out, it can be quickly and conveniently recharged using an external charger that only allows for low voltage to the lift. The Eva EE Floor Mobile Patient all include emergency stop capabilities as well as electric and manual emergency lowering for further safety.
|Lowest Price Guarantee||18 Months Warranty|
|15 Days Return Policy||Battery Included|
- Strong and stable, comes in two weight options 450lbs/205kg and 600lbs/270kg
- Lightweight aluminum construction – easy to maneuver
- Mast adjustable to three height positions – broad lifting range
- Height-adjustable handlebars
- Stable aluminum sling bar with reliable safety latches
- Standard width sling bar – suitable for most users and situations
- Available with an extra-wide sling bar for patients with larger frames
- Available with regular height or low legs for use with lower beds
- Encapsulated twin casters – easy rolling and maintenance-free
- Special versions with low legs feature double front casters with a diameter of 1.4 in/35 mm
- Electrical emergency stop button readily available on the control box
- Adjustable base width; manual (EM) motorized (EE)
- Powered and manual emergency lowering
- High capacity battery with long service life
- Built-in charging
- A quick guide on the lift
- All variants of Eva comply with the requirements of the Medical Devices Directive for Class 1 products (MDD93/42/EEC)
- Its lifts are made of aluminum frames, which are both sturdy and light.
- It allows for quick transfers with the least amount of effort or force necessary
- The Eva EE Floor Mobile Patient may be used for both sitting and horizontal lifting, and it has a very high lift height to facilitate gait training and walking slings.
- A high-capacity battery is included in this lift series, allowing for several lifts between charges.
- All Eva EE Series lifts meet the criteria of the Medical Devices Directive for Class 1 Products (MDD93/42/EEC) for extra peace of mind, ensuring that each device you get is safe for both patients and caregivers.
Excellent product! It is safe, adaptable, and simple to use.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order unless it is an item that is built as orders come in. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com.
DEFECTS OR DAMAGES
If your item is defective or was damaged in shipping, please call us at 1-888-998-8840 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will arrange for the item to be repaired or replaced promptly.
Orders cancelled after the item has shipped are subject to all standard return policies. You must accept delivery, obtain an RA Number and ship the item back to the correct address. If delivery of an item is refused, return shipping costs are deducted from the issued credit and a 25% restocking fee (minimum $25) will apply.
At Wheelchair Liberty, we strive to make sure that you always purchase the right product that you need. If you aren't sure about a product please check in with one of our experts to make sure you have exactly what you need: 888-998-8840
However, we know that sometimes you may still receive a product that doesn’t work for you or you may have made a mistake during order placement. If you need to return an item, please review below:
Most items may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund. They must be returned at the customer’s expense in their original packaging and be in new condition. Many items require a restocking fee back to the manufacturer. Click here to review the full Return Policy.
'BEST ON WEB'
Shopping at Wheelchair Liberty should be an enjoyable experience where you don’t have to worry if you’re getting the best price. When you shop with Wheelchair Liberty you automatically receive our 100% 6-Month Price Match Guarantee*. If you find the identical item for less within 6 months of your purchase, including on our own site, let us know and if we can verify it in print, we'll discount our price or issue you a refund for the difference!
When you compare prices, remember that Wheelchair Liberty is the only internet retailer that offers complimentary CC service that you can add to your cart during checkout. This means you get a personalized Customization and Compatibility check by one of our experts to make sure you have exactly what you need.
Keep in mind that Wheelchair Liberty will only price match products from an authorized internet dealer, this means that companies with a storefront are excluded. For instance, Wheelchair Liberty will not price match Amazon and eBay because they are unauthorized dealers. When you purchase from an authorized internet dealer like Wheelchair Liberty you can rest easy that you are purchasing authentic products, expertise and superior support; and this is for the life of the product!*Most of our products are covered by our Price Match Guarantee, and we constantly work with our suppliers to get the best deals so we can pass these great prices on to you.. There are, however some products that we cannot guarantee due to the pricing regulations:
- Best Care LLC
- Graham Field
- Spectrum Aquatics
- Proactive Medical
- Wheelchair Carrier
- Compass Health
*Our 100% Price Match Guarantee has some limitations:
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers or discount codes are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, Amazon etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax