Winter is coming, and now is the best time to winterize your pool lifts to ensure it'll be in perfect condition when spring comes. Here are a few winter maintenance steps you could do to keep pool protected this season.
- Clean your pool lifts thoroughly as instructed in your user manuals.
- Apply a coat of high quality automotive wax to protect the finish.
- Remove the battery and store on the charger in a climate controlled location. Remember to keep the charger plugged in!
- Cover the lift with a protective cover or remove from the pool edge and store in a dry, secure location.
- Do not store with chemicals or in a pool equipment room.