- Why We Like It
- Specifications and Documents
- Reviews & FAQ's
- Shipping and Returns
- Price Guarantee
- Why Shop With Us?
The Gallatin Water-Powered Assisted Access Pool Lift is the first of its kind to accommodate both in-ground pools and spas.
The Gallatin pool lift requires at most 12 inches of total depth (deck to floor/bench) to be installed properly. The standard unit will accommodate anchor locations of 18 to 30 inches from the pool wall.
By using certified load and seismic calculations, the Gallatin pool lift is designed to raise a maximum of 400-pound load using 55 psi of water pressure. That, coupled with the Gallatin's unique and patented pressure foot support structure and dual deck attachments, makes it the strongest and most durable water-powered pool lift in the market.
The Gallatin is made of all stainless steel frame (304L Grade), that is coated with SpectraShield for protection against corrosion.
The standard model includes: Wheels for portability, Non-slip grips, footrest, Padded headrest, and Seat Belt
Anchors and other accessories are sold separately.
You get a FREE Pool Lift Cover with your purchase. Click on "configure" to add this freebie to your cart.
|2 Year Warranty||Lowest Price Guarantee|
|Free Shipping!||ADA Compliant|
- ADA/ABA Compliant and Title 24: California Code of Regulations
- 400-pound lifting capacity
- Passivated stainless steel – no dissimilar metals
- Dual point anchor
- Large-diameter cylinder and piston designed specifically to provide greater and quicker lifting capacity
- Adjustable padded headrest for full support
- Large spacious seat designed for ease of transfer
- The seat has excellent lumbar support and material will not disintegrate or crack over time
- Durable low-density polyethylene footrest with a non-slip surface for safety and comfort
- The footrest will not disintegrate or flake over time
- Swing out footrest allows for ease of transfer
- Pinchless flip-up outer arm
- The base stand accommodates a wide range of gutter configurations
- Heavy-duty base stand design that provides high loading capacity with minimal deflection
- The base stand features built-in wheels for portability
- The base stand adjustability up to 4″ of deck slope Non-slip grip armrest for safety and comfort
- Hydraulic power offers convenience and affordability.
- All-Stainless-steel construction prevents rust and corrosion.
- Impressive lifting capacity of 400 lbs can accommodate a wider range of users.
- We highly recommend hiring a professional to install this water-powered pool lift.
- Weight Capacity: 400 lbs.
- Seat Width: 19.75 in.
- Setback: up to 18 in.
- Water Draft: up to 12 in.
- Pressure Booster Horsepower: .5
- Pressure Booster Capacity: 6-gallon tank capacity
- Maximum Working Pressure: 100 psi.
- Warranty: 2 years limited
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order unless it is an item that is built as orders come in. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com.
DEFECTS OR DAMAGES
If your item is defective or was damaged in shipping, please call us at 1-888-998-8840 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will arrange for the item to be repaired or replaced promptly.
Orders cancelled after the item has shipped are subject to all standard return policies. You must accept delivery, obtain an RA Number and ship the item back to the correct address. If delivery of an item is refused, return shipping costs are deducted from the issued credit and a 25% restocking fee (minimum $25) will apply.
At Wheelchair Liberty, we strive to make sure that you always purchase the right product that you need. If you aren't sure about a product please check in with one of our experts to make sure you have exactly what you need: 888-998-8840
However, we know that sometimes you may still receive a product that doesn’t work for you or you may have made a mistake during order placement. If you need to return an item, please review below:
Most items may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund. They must be returned at the customer’s expense in their original packaging and be in new condition. Many items require a restocking fee back to the manufacturer. Click here to review the full Return Policy.
'BEST ON WEB'
Shopping at Wheelchair Liberty should be an enjoyable experience where you don’t have to worry if you’re getting the best price. When you shop with Wheelchair Liberty you automatically receive our 100% 6-Month Price Match Guarantee*. If you find the identical item for less within 6 months of your purchase, including on our own site, let us know and if we can verify it in print, we'll discount our price or issue you a refund for the difference!
When you compare prices, remember that Wheelchair Liberty is the only internet retailer that offers complimentary CC service that you can add to your cart during checkout. This means you get a personalized Customization and Compatibility check by one of our experts to make sure you have exactly what you need.
Keep in mind that Wheelchair Liberty will only price match products from an authorized internet dealer, this means that companies with a storefront are excluded. For instance, Wheelchair Liberty will not price match Amazon and eBay because they are unauthorized dealers. When you purchase from an authorized internet dealer like Wheelchair Liberty you can rest easy that you are purchasing authentic products, expertise and superior support; and this is for the life of the product!*Most of our products are covered by our Price Match Guarantee, and we constantly work with our suppliers to get the best deals so we can pass these great prices on to you.. There are, however some products that we cannot guarantee due to the pricing regulations:
- Best Care LLC
- Graham Field
- Spectrum Aquatics
- Proactive Medical
- Wheelchair Carrier
- Compass Health
*Our 100% Price Match Guarantee has some limitations:
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers or discount codes are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, Amazon etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $100 (liftgate services excluded).